BPL Community Profile

Kimberly Wersal (kwersal) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Western Colorado
About Me Kimberly Wersal has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Kimberly Wersal

Showing 191 - 200 of 296 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Forum » Thread

Patagonia, Dana, Gregory
Okay, as usual, that came out pretty garbled, but at least you can get an idea of what stuff looks like. Let's see if I can clear things up a little. All items include shipping CONUS. Jus...

In Gear Swap » FS: Patagonia, Dana, Gregory
June 11, 5:52pm

FS: Patagonia, Dana, Gregory
I have several top quality items sitting in my gear closet that could use a home. The photos are crap, but the gear is great-- we'll see if I can figure out how to post them... Shipping CONUS ...

In Gear Swap » FS: Patagonia, Dana, Gregory
June 11, 5:47pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Need help with a sleeping pad!
I have the Monbell UL 90 with pillow, and really like the pairing. The pillow gives just the right height above the pad (for me) and, of course, doesn't slip away during the night. The combin...

In GEAR » Need help with a sleeping pad!
May 23, 9:30pm

Re: Re: Trekking poles-who uses them?
Okay, someone from the other side better chime in. I don't use poles. I just don't like to have any extra stuff and particularly don't like to have anything in my hands. I have no pr...

In GEAR » Trekking poles-who uses them?
May 23, 9:22pm

Re: Re: why so little discussion of food
People have very different approaches to BPing food. Many look at food almost purely as fuel and are perfectly satisfied with powerbars, misc. energy gels, clif bars, etc. Others just aren't ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » why so little discussion of food
May 16, 9:43pm

Re: food weight
I have the Montbell trowel-- only 0.7 ounces. Works great and very light. As to the bear spray-- if you find it reassuring to carry, then that's fine. But, I would consider the risk from b...

In Gear Lists » Revisiting gear list
May 16, 9:00pm

Re: Can someone 5' 11" be a size small in backpacks?
Yes-- make sure when you measure to follow the contour of the spine! But, my husband is a little over 6'2 and wears only a medium pack--so, could be that you are a small.

In GEAR » Can someone 5' 11" be a size small in backpacks?
May 16, 8:42pm

Re: thanks, Lance
I'd save 3/4 lb. and leave the bear spray at home, especially in non-grizzly country.

In Gear Lists » Revisiting gear list
May 15, 9:59pm

Re: Re: I have been corrupted
Maybe try a thong? Got to be an ounce or two lighter....

In GEAR » I have been corrupted
May 15, 9:46pm

Re: UL packs
Have you looked at the ULA Conduit, well, actually I think it's called the CDT this year? It's 17 oz. and in your price range. I love mine. Durable, and with a padded belt.

In GEAR » Searching for an UL pack
May 12, 9:50pm

All Reader Reviews by Kimberly Wersal

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Montbell UL Comfort System Pillow
I already owned the UL 90 pad, and decided to try the pillow. I love this pillow! And the handy way that it attaches to the pad so that it stays put. I just came back from a trip where I forgot the...

In Miscellaneous Products
October 18, 10:05pm