BPL Community Profile

Kimberly Wersal (kwersal) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Western Colorado
About Me Kimberly Wersal has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Kimberly Wersal

Showing 191 - 200 of 286 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Down Inner Parka
I think the main decided factor is how much time you spend lounging around in camp in the mornings/evenings. I have the down inner jacket and the Alpine Light down jacket. The down inner jacket i...

In GEAR » Insulating jacket for JMT: Montbell Alpine Light Parka, Alpine jacket, or something else?
May 11, 9:22pm

Re: Re: Re: Where I was
We hiked down Bullet Canyon and up to Kane Gulch, 2 nights out (but it would have been nice to have had an extra day to take more time for exploring). I had done Fish and Owl a month ago, and enjo...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Pictures of my gear
May 10, 9:04pm

Re: Where I was
Thanks for the show-and-tell! It's really fun getting to see what other people carry for gear.... Coming out of Grand Gulch this morning we ran into a younger couple going in for several ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Pictures of my gear
May 09, 10:36pm

Re: Re: Gotta try one...
I LOVE mine. It is my luxury item and WAY worth it. Yeah, I know-- all 18 oz. worth. I keep it in my side pocket (Conduit) and pull it out for lunch stops. I sit in it while I cook dinner, drin...

In Gear Swap » WTB: ALITE Monarch Chair
May 05, 9:40pm

Re: Hiking in Moccasins
Not moccasins, but on a trip last month I wore my Vibram FFs the last day for about 5-6 miles through thickets, water, sand, rockfalls, and slickrock and they did very well for me. I'm bring t...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Hiking in Moccasins
May 04, 9:46pm

Re: PM sent
Don't have a Sweet Pea, but I have a Dana Design Humbug Spire that would be a LOT less expensive!

In Gear Swap » WTB: Mystery Ranch Sweet Pea
May 03, 10:42pm

Re: Re: Re: Thieves Grrr
Doesn't it just pi** you off?! My husband's Dana Design backpack was stolen when our storage was broken into. Fortunately, my Dana Design is Purple, so they left it. (:

In Chaff » Theif's Grrr
May 02, 9:58pm

Re: New Gear!
Thanks for the update, Greg. We'll be interested to hear your impressions after some testing.

In GEAR » POE Ether Elite
April 30, 9:59pm

Sleeping bag choices
I've been looking at the Katabatic gear website, too. Those bags look DELICIOUS. (In my dreams) I've been looking at the Palisade, too. I would be interested in the possibility of getting o...

In GEAR » Help me choose a new sleeping bag
April 28, 9:20pm

Re: MLD Burn
That's great! Getting new gear is SO exciting. Hope you get to take it out soon.

In GEAR » MLD Burn
April 26, 8:49pm

All Reader Reviews by Kimberly Wersal

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Montbell UL Comfort System Pillow
I already owned the UL 90 pad, and decided to try the pillow. I love this pillow! And the handy way that it attaches to the pad so that it stays put. I just came back from a trip where I forgot the...

In Miscellaneous Products
October 18, 10:05pm