Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Ken T. (kthompson) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Behind the Redwood Curtain
About Me Better to observe than to be observed.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ken T.

Showing 191 - 200 of 9560 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...956

Forum » Thread

Re: Hilleberg Sealing
I said most for a reason Dave. Don't call it Fungus Corners for nothing.

In GEAR » Hilleberg Tent thread
May 13, 9:37pm

Do you ever use a hip belt?
Not by itself

In GEAR » Do you ever use a hip belt?
May 13, 8:30pm

Re: Changed the color of the Megalite??!
Like I wasn't

In GEAR » New Western Mountaineering bag
May 13, 11:44am

Re: Sub 24: Los Padres NF. 5/9-5/10.
Thanks for posting Craig. So brown there already. Glad you were able to get out while there was still some green. i miss the smells down there. The older I get the more I miss being able to do thin...

In Post-Trip Reports » Sub 24: Los Padres NF. 5/9-5/10.
May 13, 8:19am

Re: Bluddy Bic
Trying to use things outside of their design parameters often yield poor results.

In Gear Deals » FIRE and the 3 P's
May 13, 7:52am

Re: Changed the color of the Megalite??!
You're going to buy a new one for fashion's sake and for what other people may think of your kit. Really? Doesn't have your so important, to you, treated down. Shrug's shoulders and...

In GEAR » New Western Mountaineering bag
May 13, 7:18am

Re: Gear rental store
REI Denver rents Mountaineering Gear, Tents, Sleeping Bags/Pads, Nordic Skiing, Camping Stoves, Backpacks, etc.

In Pre-Trip Planning » Gear rental store
May 12, 8:52pm

Re: Tullies
Commonly known also as tules

In Packrafting » The Tullies-Puncture resistance for Alpacka
May 12, 8:44pm

Re: New AirLight Backpacking Seat
LINK to site. No backrest is a deal breaker for me.

In Gear Deals » Introducing New AirLight Backpacking Seat. Looking for Feedback.
May 12, 8:40pm

Re: My Gear List
We could use some more background information for starters Gear List Etiquette Navigation? I assume the line is for bear bagging. What is the food in? Stakes? Insulating clothing? What do yo...

In Gear Lists » My Gear List
May 12, 8:24pm

All Reader Reviews by Ken T.

Showing 1 - 5 of 5 | Page: 1

Review

Category

ULA Equipment
Ordered this pack early on a Thurs. morning PST. Shipped from ULA that afternoon. Custom CDT with no hip belt or ice axe/pole retention or any other options other than the pad and hydration sleeve. U...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
September 29, 6:35pm

Lost Valley Hammocks Arkansas
Know your reviewer.

July 13, 7:45am

Hilleberg Unna
I too have just joined the ranks of Hilleberg carriers. I bought an Unna for myself and my sometime canine companion. Heavy compared to what a lot carry here sure. I slept like a rock in 60mph gusts ...

In Shelters - Double Wall Tents
May 12, 2:15pm

Osprey Hornet 46
Moved this here from the Lifer's only forum. Here is what I thought Review for Osprey Hornet 46. Tester info. Ken Thompson 43 years old Living/hiking in far northern CA. 6'3" 210...

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
August 24, 6:52am

Bareboxer.com Golf City Products Barebox
Overall I am happy with it. I do not like the over built and heavy locking mechanism on the lid. Something more akin to the Garcia Machine type would be more than adequate. Other than that it perform...

August 08, 6:44am