BPL Community Profile

Backpack Jack (jumpbackjack) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Armpit of California
About Me I do most of my hiking in California around Kings Canyon,Bishop area, would eventually like to hike some other states or even countries. I have been hiking about 6 or 7 years now and love it. Every year can't wait for the next trip. See you on the trail.
CityBakersfield
StateCalifornia
CountryU.S.A.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Backpack Jack

Showing 191 - 200 of 1734 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...174

Forum » Thread

Triptease
Sorry Max, I had this thread set up to watch, but it never updated me in my emails, glad everthing worked out. Jack

In Gear Swap » WTB: 1-2 feet of Kelty Triptease
September 18, 9:40am

WTB: 1-2 feet of Kelty Triptease
Max, I may have some extra laying around, how much do you need? I also have some nice glow in the dark zipper pulls if you'd like to try some of those also. Jack

In Gear Swap » WTB: 1-2 feet of Kelty Triptease
September 17, 11:31pm

Borah Gear give-away "NAME THAT TARP"
Borah Gear give-away “NAME THAT TARP” Hi BPL members, I work with John at Borah Gear, I sew the tarps. I came up with a new design for a tarp and we wanted to post it here first, and a...

In Gear Deals » Borah Gear give-away "NAME THAT TARP"
September 17, 12:49am

This little piggy went to market
This little piggy went to market and arrived at my house today. Thanks Jim Jack

In Gear Swap » Injinji Toe Socks - Mid-weight Mini Crew
September 06, 8:26pm

Quilts for sale
Going, going, gone. Pretty soon it will only say "quilt" for sell, then, to bad so sad, they will all be gone. Keep up the nice work Tim Congrats on all you lucky new quilt owners. ...

In Gear Swap » F.S. Multiple Enlightened Equipment exchange, demo and test quilts
September 03, 8:18pm

Injinji Toe Socks - Mid-weight Mini Crew
I'll take 1 pair, I have some Injinji socks, just not this style or material, so why not try them out to see how they do, for $7.00 you can't go wrong, I just hope that if I like them after...

In Gear Swap » Injinji Toe Socks - Mid-weight Mini Crew
September 02, 11:46pm

Horseshoe Meadow to Whitney Portal 8-20 to 8-24
Looks like a nice hike Marc, wish I could have made that one, great pictures! Jack

In Post-Trip Reports » Horseshoe Meadow to Whitney Portal 8-20 to 8-24
August 28, 8:59am

Price reduced Tubbs Venture 36" snow shoes
Back up for sale.

In Gear Swap » FS Tubbs Venture 36" snow shoes
August 25, 2:28am

WTB cuben scraps
I'm looking for some of the lighter cuben fiber in white for a small MYOG project, if anyone has some scraps they would like to get rid of or sale. They don't need to be big pieces only ...

In Gear Swap » WTB cuben scraps
August 22, 6:13pm

Tenkara Flies
PM sent

In Fishing » Tenkara Flies for Sale
August 21, 10:39pm

All Reader Reviews by Backpack Jack

Backpack Jack has posted no reviews.