BPL Community Profile

Backpack Jack (jumpbackjack) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Armpit of California
About Me I do most of my hiking in California around Kings Canyon,Bishop area, would eventually like to hike some other states or even countries. I have been hiking about 6 or 7 years now and love it. Every year can't wait for the next trip. See you on the trail.
CityBakersfield
StateCalifornia
CountryU.S.A.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Backpack Jack

Showing 191 - 200 of 1701 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...171

Forum » Thread

Pots
The Ti pot and Haluite are sold pending funds. Jack

In Gear Swap » Cleaning out the gear closet
June 24, 8:28am

Halulite
@ Caitlin, You're not set up to receive PM's, you can go into your account and set it up there with your email, or you can click on my name and send me a PM with your email so I can send...

June 24, 8:26am

Cleaning out the gear closet
I have s few items for sale, everything includes free shipping in the CONUS. 1st up, a pair of Altra Lone peak zero drop shoes in a size 12 1/2 us mens. I bought them on BPL and only used the...

June 24, 1:17am

Solo tent
I just weighed it without the ground cloth, and it comes in at 46.9 oz = 2 lbs 14 oz, ditch the stuff sack and save a few more grams. Jack

In Gear Swap » WTB Tarptent Contrail or similar 1p lightweight shelter
June 23, 10:04pm

spitfire
Taking a ride to the top, bump.

In Gear Swap » FS Eureka Spitfire
June 23, 6:51pm

Solo tent
Erik, I have this one for sale, let me know if you need pic's http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_display.html?forum_thread_id=78530 JACK

In Gear Swap » WTB Tarptent Contrail or similar 1p lightweight shelter
June 23, 6:50pm

Still 2 spots left
Get-um while I have them.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 2 Spots available
June 21, 11:54pm

Borahgear bivy
J Dos Antos, My bivy in the stuff sack weighs 7.6 oz, this may vary a little depending on where we buy our material, the 7.3 oz weight he list is very close most of the time, mine may be a tad h...

In GEAR » New to the bivy world. Looking for advice and tips!
June 17, 1:19am

Re: Great thread indeed
I also have one of John's bivys in the long/wide with the M90 top. I went with the M90, after owning one in the M50, and sleeping under the same tarp with Kevin, (in this post) my M50 develo...

In GEAR » New to the bivy world. Looking for advice and tips!
June 16, 1:06am

FS Eureka Spitfire
I have a Eureka Spitfire 1 man tent, it comes with a ground cloth, poles, rainfly, tent, stuff sack, and I think I have some stakes I can find to throw in as well. This was my first light weight...

In Gear Swap » FS Eureka Spitfire
June 15, 11:59pm

All Reader Reviews by Backpack Jack

Backpack Jack has posted no reviews.