BPL Community Profile

Backpack Jack (jumpbackjack) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Armpit of California
About Me I do most of my hiking in California around Kings Canyon,Bishop area, would eventually like to hike some other states or even countries. I have been hiking about 6 or 7 years now and love it. Every year can't wait for the next trip. See you on the trail.
CityBakersfield
StateCalifornia
CountryU.S.A.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Backpack Jack

Showing 191 - 200 of 1666 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...167

Forum » Thread

2 person tent
Thease are bomber tents for the price. http://www.backcountryedge.com/mountainsmith-morrison-2.aspx?utm_source=GoogleMerch&utm_medium=dfm&utm_campaign=pla&utm_term={keyword}&gcli...

In Gear Swap » WTB: First good quality 2 person tent under $100
May 07, 7:24pm

Patching tear in BA FC UL2 Rain FLy
Send it back to BA and they'll probably fix it for free, they have great customer service. I have a few friends who have done this over the years, and each one said the same thing, great cus...

In Make Your Own Gear » Patching tear in BA FC UL2 Rain FLy
May 07, 7:15pm

Adding post to: "FINALLY...A minimalist sandal that works!"
I'm, not a sandal person, but I like what I see and I'd be down for a pair. Jack

In Make Your Own Gear » FINALLY...A minimalist sandal that works!
May 07, 7:11pm

Nothing
Nothing has minimal weight, I want less than nothing!

In Multiple Use Gear » Nothing
May 07, 7:06pm

No fry bake for me
Lucky Tim, All I ever get is just cold rice, some of you guys have it made. Jack

In Chaff » No fry bake for me
May 06, 10:43pm

Bears in Tehipite Valley
Nice trip guys, wish I could have went with you. The bear prints just prove my point about bears in Ca. they don't hibernate, they're always looking for food, and we just make it easy fo...

In Post-Trip Reports » Tehipite Valley
May 05, 3:12pm

WTB lightweight bivy
Greg, Try this web site. http://www.borahgear.com/ Jack

In Gear Swap » WTB lightweight bivy
May 01, 8:27am

FS:ex officio HIKING pants
If these were a 34" waist they would be mine! Good luck with the sale. Jack

In Gear Swap » FS:ex officio HIKING pants
April 27, 8:08am

Re: Quilt Questions
The last 2 quilts I made with Nobul 1 on the inside, the Nobul 2 may not feel as soft next to the skin, just my prefrence. The needle was a Microtex sharp #12 with Guterman all purpose poly thre...

In Make Your Own Gear » Quilt Questions
April 26, 12:00am

Re: rites of spring
+1 Doug, I have to get out of the city to get away from stupid people, they plug up my head and thoughts, so I have to retreat to the mountains to get it all cleared up again. On a serious no...

In Chaff » rites of spring
April 22, 7:32pm

All Reader Reviews by Backpack Jack

Backpack Jack has posted no reviews.