BPL Community Profile

Backpack Jack (jumpbackjack) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Armpit of California
About Me I do most of my hiking in California around Kings Canyon,Bishop area, would eventually like to hike some other states or even countries. I have been hiking about 6 or 7 years now and love it. Every year can't wait for the next trip. See you on the trail.
CityBakersfield
StateCalifornia
CountryU.S.A.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Backpack Jack

Showing 191 - 200 of 1670 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...167

Forum » Thread

Re: FS: Tarp Line, Headlamp & Victorinox Knife
Let me know when you're going and may be able to change my date. Jack

In Gear Swap » FS: Tarp Line, Headlamp & Victorinox Knife
May 09, 10:28pm

Line
Funny you should ask, I have June 7th-9th off and no one to go hiking with yet, you game?

May 08, 9:45pm

FS: Tarp Line, Headlamp & Victorinox Knife
Jay, How well does that line hold a taught line hitch? I may want the line. Jack

May 08, 8:34pm

Re: 2 person tent
I think they're identical, as far as I can tell they both have the same specs. How much are they?

In Gear Swap » WTB: First good quality 2 person tent under $100
May 07, 10:18pm

2 person tent
Thease are bomber tents for the price. http://www.backcountryedge.com/mountainsmith-morrison-2.aspx?utm_source=GoogleMerch&utm_medium=dfm&utm_campaign=pla&utm_term={keyword}&gcli...

In Gear Swap » WTB: First good quality 2 person tent under $100
May 07, 7:24pm

Patching tear in BA FC UL2 Rain FLy
Send it back to BA and they'll probably fix it for free, they have great customer service. I have a few friends who have done this over the years, and each one said the same thing, great cus...

In Make Your Own Gear » Patching tear in BA FC UL2 Rain FLy
May 07, 7:15pm

Adding post to: "FINALLY...A minimalist sandal that works!"
I'm, not a sandal person, but I like what I see and I'd be down for a pair. Jack

In Make Your Own Gear » FINALLY...A minimalist sandal that works!
May 07, 7:11pm

Nothing
Nothing has minimal weight, I want less than nothing!

In Multiple Use Gear » Nothing
May 07, 7:06pm

No fry bake for me
Lucky Tim, All I ever get is just cold rice, some of you guys have it made. Jack

In Chaff » No fry bake for me
May 06, 10:43pm

Bears in Tehipite Valley
Nice trip guys, wish I could have went with you. The bear prints just prove my point about bears in Ca. they don't hibernate, they're always looking for food, and we just make it easy fo...

In Post-Trip Reports » Tehipite Valley
May 05, 3:12pm

All Reader Reviews by Backpack Jack

Backpack Jack has posted no reviews.