BPL Community Profile

J P (jpovs) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale North Shore
About Me J P has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by J P

Showing 191 - 200 of 351 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...36

Forum » Thread

Re: Midwest GGG
David, PM sent.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Midwest GGG this fall
August 28, 2:45pm

Re: How to remove McNett Silnet from Cuben Fiber
Is it even possible to remove?

In GEAR » How to remove McNett Silnet from Cuben Fiber
August 28, 12:13pm

Re: Re: Midwest GGG
I would be up for something in MN. When and where?

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Midwest GGG this fall
August 28, 11:57am

How to remove McNett Silnet from Cuben Fiber
Curious if anyone knows how to safely remove Silnet seam sealer from cuben fiber. I recently added cuben tape that I purchased from Zpacks to my Hexamid Twin and would like to remove the Silnet sea...

In GEAR » How to remove McNett Silnet from Cuben Fiber
August 27, 9:11pm

Grizzly Kills Lone Hiker in Denali
http://www.cnn.com/2012/08/25/us/alaska-bear-attack/index.html?hpt=hp_t2 On a side note, a bear encounter on the Superior Hiking Trail: http://www.duluthnewstribune.com/event/article/id/240959/

In On the Web » Grizzly Kills Lone Hiker in Denali
August 25, 9:18pm

Re: Boredom
Tipi, it's not my idea to solve boredom. It's a way of making it more fun. I've gone plenty of nights without alcohol and a fire in the winter. With the long winters in Minnesota if all...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Backpacking in winter and being bored?
August 25, 4:29pm

Re: Backpacking in winter and being bored?
I bring whiskey, lots of wood for a big fire, my best four legged friend, good cuts of meat to grill up on the fire, and a cell phone for checking out BPL. Having a fire gives me something to maint...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Backpacking in winter and being bored?
August 20, 3:29pm

Vapoorize?
How about Vapoorize. www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpads8s5mik

In Philosophy & Technique » Poo Trowels
August 15, 8:46pm

Re: ZPacks announced "Long" Hexamid Shelter!
I like the added interior space. The floor measurements are similar to the Hexmid Twin. It would be cool if I could take one of my trekking poles apart and use the two halfs for the rear. Then ther...

In GEAR » ZPacks announced "Long" Hexamid Shelter!
August 14, 2:06pm

Re: Grrrrr. GoLite raises prices on previously out of stock items. Boo.
Maybe the price shot up because alot of people are using the 20% off coupons on top of the previous great price. The 20% off coupon I'm talking about is for writing a review.

In Gear Deals » Grrrrr. GoLite raises prices on previously out of stock items. Boo.
August 03, 7:07pm

All Reader Reviews by J P

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Lawson Equipment Customer Service
Very rude and bad customer service. That's after I bought from him a couple times.

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
August 15, 5:01pm