Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Jeremy Platt (jeremy089786) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Sydney
About Me Jeremy Platt has not added a biography yet.
StateN.S.W
CountryAustralia
My Website URLhttp://www.facebook.com/TransScooters
My PDF Gear ListNZ lists

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jeremy Platt

Showing 191 - 200 of 284 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Forum » Thread

re:WTB: MLD Duomid
Hi Manuel, Thanks for the advice, I emailed ron yesterday to see if he has any spares lying around. Unfortunately do not have the 6 - 8 weeks required wait to get a new one. Otherwise I may end ...

In Gear Swap » WTB: MLD Duomid
May 15, 7:53pm

WTB: MLD Duomid
I know everyone wants one of these and everyone who has one usually holds on to them (like the hexamid), but I am after a sil or cuben Duomid in reasonable condition (I don't mind cosmetic sta...

In Gear Swap » WTB: MLD Duomid
May 15, 2:27am

re: ideas for 2 person, 4 season, 4 pole tents
Hi Guys, thanks for the feedback Chris: I usually take 2 section ski poles so I can decrease the length if telemarking down a big hill, however most ski poles are a single section. I did make th...

In Make Your Own Gear » ideas for 2 person, 4 season, 4 pole tents
May 15, 1:42am

Shipping to Oz
Hi Huzefa, Sweet looking stoves. Would you consider shipping one to Australia? Also, good luck on the climb! Cheers, Jeremy.

In Gear Deals » 153gms (5.4oz) world's lightest remote canister stove $35
May 14, 5:23am

ideas for 2 person, 4 season, 4 pole tents
The impending ski season here has got me thinking about lightweight 4 season tents. It seems that alot of these tents utilise 1 - 2 ski poles, however I haven't been able to find any tents whic...

In Make Your Own Gear » ideas for 2 person, 4 season, 4 pole tents
May 14, 4:28am

not so happy with bic
I'm glad this thread came up as the last three times I have been hiking with three separate mini-bic lighters they have failed to light after a day or two. This is usually ok as I use gas stove...

In GEAR » Mini-Bic lighter
May 14, 1:08am

re: Have a tarp - need help with an inner tent
Hi Wiiawiwb, I would say that depends largely on what you intend to make the inner out of and how high you are likely to pitch the tarp. If you are adding a high bathtub floor out of waterpro...

In GEAR » Have a tarp - need help with an inner tent
May 10, 4:33am

Nice
Hey Doug, Just another nice work comment. I have sometimes used a bum bag and found them to wobble a bit much but using the shoulder straps to stabilize it is a great idea. I look forward to the...

In GEAR » Half pack - initial impressions
May 10, 4:26am

External pad in CF packs
Hi Bryce (from page 1), Just letting you know that Joe from zpacks does build sleeping mat sleeves into his backpacks as an option. I am getting mine soon and hope to be out and about with it in...

In GEAR » Cuben Fiber/Sweat
May 10, 4:15am

re: Inertia - X - Frame: Ultralight Camping Pad
I just came back from a 5 day hike with one and also thoroughly recommend it. Despite the fact it looks really uncomforable, with a CCF mat on top I slept really well (just as good as on my neo...

In GEAR » Inertia - X - Frame: Ultralight Camping Pad
May 03, 2:07am

All Reader Reviews by Jeremy Platt

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Trail Designs Customer Service
Excellent service: very fast to reply, happy to talk about modifications/ deals and makes a great product. Who could want more?

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
April 06, 9:56pm

zpacks Company
This one is short and sweet but Joe is a pleasure to deal with. He replied quickly to my emails, got my order in on time and is happy to discuss idea. I would highly recommend zpacks to everyone.

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
August 17, 5:41am

GossamerGear Mariposa
I have had this pack for a couple of months now and I do really like it but I find for me it has just too many little problems to justify giving it a 5. I will start with some good points - it is supe...

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
August 17, 5:30am