Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Ike Mouser (isaac.mouser) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Ike Mouser hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Ike Mouser has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ike Mouser

Showing 191 - 200 of 1099 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...110

Forum » Thread

The clymb
The way that sites like the clymb work is they depend on little people like us spreading word of mouth. I have never posted anything from the clymb on BPL, ever. But for you guys to be irritated ...

In Gear Deals » The Clymb President's Day Sale
February 22, 9:27am

matters
Aarn pack and hiking poles-otherwise i wouldn't be hiking due to back problems. Because they get me on the trail they are number one, second is my camera, third GPS.

In GEAR » Is it worth it?
February 17, 5:07pm

site
I wonder if their is a a liquor equivalent to beeradvocate, maybe you could go there and see the best liquors in the world. Take one on your best hike, i bet that would be magical for you.

In Chaff » Most Beloved Trail Whisky/Whiskey
February 17, 4:59pm

post hike gluttony
honestly, after long hikes, i've consumed past the point of fullness many times. Often for weeks at a time. While my metalabism(as a child i know says) is lightning fast, I am not gaining wei...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Effect of long-term long-distance hiking on health
February 17, 4:50pm

TIm
I did a little bit of research online into how much was in the britta/and similar filters. While I use less the carbon is higher quality. Then i figured that mine was higher which it is based on ...

In GEAR » Help me lighten/refine my approach to water treatment (FirstNeed vs. filter+tabs vs. steripen vs. ??)
February 17, 4:37pm

egg layers
when i get a home and stop rentnig, i will certianly have some egg layers. Dont need any roosters waking me up at 5AM, i'll stick with the hens.

In Chaff » Any backyard chicken farmers out there?
February 17, 3:22pm

removing farm run off
http://www.calgoncarbon.com/carbon_products/index.html Im sure one of those activated carbons would be able to remove farm run off.

In GEAR » Help me lighten/refine my approach to water treatment (FirstNeed vs. filter+tabs vs. steripen vs. ??)
February 17, 3:18pm

Landon
You have the most interesting profile picture i've ever seen on here, congrats. Also i must admit, when i take alcohol-which is only in the case someone else wants to drink who im hiking with....

February 17, 12:27pm

soel
if the sole is tough enough to stop a fishhook/sharp rock, im in.

In GEAR » Sand Socks
February 17, 12:10pm

Whiskey - Makers Mark
While I am not a drinker or an expert on whiskeys by any means, I enjoy fine beers. I hope to someday taste the top 50 in the world from beeradvocate.com. As far as whiskey, Makers Mark. But aga...

February 17, 12:05pm

All Reader Reviews by Ike Mouser

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Eddie Bauer Downlight Medium Black
Mine weighs about 10oz. 2 oz more than my thermawrap, but may allow me to ditch the no-sniveller underquilt for a lighter alternative since i will need less insulation at night from this warmer jacke...

In Clothing - Insulating - Down
September 13, 9:41am

Warbonnet BlackBird
The WBBB is the best piece of gear i own, hands down, i own the DBL layer 1.1, replaced the suspension webbing + tri rings with 16 feet of amsteel blue 7/64 whoppie slings on each side, give me 7 feet...

In Shelters - Hammocks & Accessories
September 14, 11:18am