Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Doug I. (idester) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale MidAtlantic
About Me Grew up in the Adirondacks. Retired Army. Currently a DoD civilian. Want to retire again and do more backpacking!
CityBowie
StateMaryland
CountryUS

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Doug I.

Showing 191 - 200 of 7159 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...716

Forum » Thread

Re: Paypal for subscriptions
Oldie, Paypal isn't accepted, as far as I know. But you can always file a support ticket here: http://support.backpackinglight.com/support/home and then start a pool with your friends on how...

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » Paypal for subscriptions
January 27, 5:05pm

Re: Re: re
"unintended consequences affects everything which makes things tricky" I am the living, breathing, in the flesh example of the law of unintended consequences. Poor mom and dad, they...

In Chaff » Are You in That 1%??
January 27, 5:00pm

Re: Those look interesting.
The smooth caffeinator. Very tasty.

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Picky Bars
January 27, 4:13pm

Re: UL rain jacket with pockets?
Westcomb Specter LT hoody.

In GEAR » UL rain jacket with pockets?
January 27, 8:14am

Re: Re: Re: Arcteryx Cerium LT
Yeah, thanks, that's what I've been looking at. I've ordered from Rock Creek in the past.

In GEAR » Arcteryx Cerium LT
January 27, 7:24am

SOLD - WM Flash jacket, M
SOLD WM Flash jacket, size medium, blue. Very good condition, used a handful of times, but it doesn't fit me anymore. I'm a fat bastard. No rips or tears, but there is a stain or t...

In Gear Swap » WM Flash jacket, M
January 26, 6:45pm

Re: Arcteryx Cerium LT
Thanks for the feedback gents.

January 26, 4:44pm

Re: one of many
"It takes a gifted liar to utter that as the President of the US with a straight face." All politicians are liars. It just takes a gifted one to get elected president....

In Chaff » I Think Fidel Would Disagree...
January 26, 3:27pm

Re: An inquiry for BPL people in central Texas
"I am not confident that this is the right category for this post but surely someone will correct me if necessary." I'm sure someone will correct you even if it's not necessary...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » An inquiry for BPL people in central Texas
January 26, 3:00pm

Arcteryx Cerium LT
For anyone who has one and has used it, have you had problems with a lot of down escaping from the jacket?

January 26, 2:55pm

All Reader Reviews by Doug I.

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Packa eVent
Eddie Hinnant's eVent Packa is not a piece of UL gear, even if you factor in the combined use of rain jacket and pack cover. But it's very good for what it is and what it does. I've had th...

In Clothing - Raingear
May 08, 9:09pm

Warbonnet BlackBird
The Warbonnet Blackbird hammock offers, quite simply, the most restful and comfortable sleep I've ever had in the backcountry. It's very well made (craftsmanship), strong and sturdy, and has n...

In Shelters - Hammocks & Accessories
April 05, 8:13am