BPL Community Profile

Steve S (idahosteve) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Idaho
About Me Left the climbing arena recently, and am now lightening my load in anticipation of wandering all over the high country!
StateIdaho
My Website URLhttp://www.getlostoffroad.com
My PDF Gear Listshr gear list

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Steve S

Showing 191 - 200 of 286 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Forum » Thread

Logan bread
Bob, I just found this on an advanced search, and was really excited. Ive wanted to make some Logan bread for a while. what about weight wise and calorie count... What about portion size? If I use ...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Energy Bar recipes
December 31, 2:57pm

Energy Bar recipes
I've been searching for some energy bar recipes. I'm looking for high calorie, long trip feasibility. I'd like to have them last at least a week. Good taste is a plus! :)

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Energy Bar recipes
December 31, 2:08pm

Asolo Vision Trail runner
Has anyone tried out this brand of trail runner from Asolo? I purchased a pair from Sierra Trading Post because of the great price, $59.99, and have only been able to wear them around the house and...

In GEAR » Asolo Vision Trail runner
December 31, 1:29pm

Lunar Duo review
Good job! I purchased a LD this last winter during Ron's annual sale, and used it all last season. I've been super happy with it. For the hiker who needs the option of bringing a signific...

In GEAR » Video Review - Six Moon Designs Lunar Duo
December 31, 1:21pm

buying fuel
Ace is the place for your denatured alcohol purchase! Worked for me.... Any of the above mentioned spots will work. I do like the denatured alcohol that was put out by Sunnyside that touts the m...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » where to buy fuel for alcohol stove
December 18, 9:39pm

Owyhee info
Any time you need some info on the area, make sure to contact me. I'd be glad to help out! I live right at its edge, can see it from my window as I type this! We are looking at a superb water y...

In On the Web » get lost website
December 16, 10:48am

get lost website
I've taken the plunge and put a website together to support a guidebook I wrote a couple of years back. As I started to put it together, I couldn't help but slide off on a few tangents, one...

In On the Web » get lost website
December 16, 9:34am

success
Guys, thanks so much for the feedback. I went out and took one of my stoves and drilled another hole in between each of the existing holes, then did a second line of holes below it. Total change in...

In Make Your Own Gear » Gram Weenie Pro Stove tuning
December 09, 3:07pm

gram weenie tuning
Very cool! 50 holes! Wow, had no idea! I will take out the ole cordless and get to work on one. Thanks for all the response! I'll let you know what happens.

December 09, 1:30pm

Gram Weenie Pro Stove tuning
I've made a handful of stoves now, but still seem to be searching for the right flame pattern/blossom. The only good source of bottles that I've found have been at the dollar store, and the...

December 09, 7:52am

All Reader Reviews by Steve S

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Snow Peak LiteMax
I decided to go with the cannister stove out of familarity instead of alcohol. I'm a new UL user, transitioning from a technical climbing background. The old MSR gas stoves were our mainstay for m...

In Stoves - Canister
July 12, 8:39am