BPL Community Profile

Andy Anderson (ianders) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Southeast
About Me Part time backpacker, only a few trips a year. Most trips to the mountains of North Carolina.
CityMyrtle Beach
StateSouth Carolina
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Andy Anderson

Showing 191 - 200 of 538 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...54

Forum » Thread

Bump
Still got the Underquilt if anybody's interested.

In Gear Swap » FS: Hammock Gear Underquilt
July 15, 6:45pm

MLD Newt
The MLD Newt is similar to the Ion.

In GEAR » GoLite Ion Alternative
July 14, 1:46pm

SL2
I'm going with no. The SL2 is a great shelter, but I found it almost too narrow for two, not to mention three. The tent poles will definitely be in the way. I had one that I used a few times...

In GEAR » Golite SL2 and 3 people?
July 10, 5:06pm

Jetboil Coffee Press
Best coffee I've ever had. Trail or no trail. It's worth buying a Jetboil just for the coffee!

In GEAR » Jetboil Coffee Press
June 25, 5:17pm

Had Both
I've had both and sold them both. If I had rebuy one of these, I'd go with the Golite SL-1. I didn't have the net tent, just the fly. In the bug free season, you can leave the net te...

In GEAR » SMD skyscape scout vs. go lite shangri la 1
June 22, 1:43pm

Cuben dry bag
Where is the best place to purchase a cuben dry bag for my quilt?

In SuperUltraLight (SUL) Backpacking Discussion » Bivy as stuff sack for down quilt?
June 13, 6:48pm

FS: SMD Scout
Used by my friend on two weekend trips. This is the 34 oz model. Not seam sealed. Excellent condition. $95 shipped.

In Gear Swap » FSLIC: SMD Scout
June 11, 3:58pm

FS: Hammock Gear Underquilt
I have a Hammock Gear 3/4 quilt that I would like to sell. It is the 20 degree quilt, with an additional 2 oz of fill. I think it weighs about 18 oz or so. Its black and grey. I bought it from ...

In Gear Swap » FS: Hammock Gear Underquilt
June 11, 10:18am

WTB - Patagonia Baggies
Looking for a pair of Baggies in Men's medium without paying full price. Great pants, but I'm not paying $50 for them.

In Gear Swap » WTB - Patagonia Baggies
June 06, 6:33pm

FS -Merrell Trail Gloves
Brand new pair of Merrell Trail Gloves. Men's size 9.5. Black and red. Just bought from STP, tried them over the weekend in the house and I think I'll stick with New Balance. $60 shippe...

In Gear Swap » FS -Merrell Trail Gloves
June 06, 6:30pm

All Reader Reviews by Andy Anderson

Andy Anderson has posted no reviews.