Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Dan Magdoff (highsierraguy) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Northern California
About Me Dan Magdoff has not added a biography yet.
CitySan Francisco
StateCA
CountryUS
My PDF Gear Listupdated gear list

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dan Magdoff

Showing 191 - 200 of 453 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...46

Forum » Thread

Backpacking in the snow
Hey all Hope everyone has had an awesome summer of backpacking. As the summer season winds down I want to really get myself geared up for some winter backpacking. Was hoping to get a few pointer...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Backpacking in the snow
September 06, 11:51pm

WTB microspikes
Hey all Still lookin for a pair of microspikes if anyone has some they would be willing to part with. Tight on cash, and cant afford a new pair. But since I am heading up to the high sierras in ...

In Gear Swap » WTB microspikes
June 04, 12:37pm

Lost Coast
No one has mentioned the Lost Coast. Thats a great spot to go where you can get into some pretty rugged terrain, not alot of people and some beautiful scenery.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Where to backpack in Nor Cal? Too much snow in the Sierras!
June 04, 12:31pm

bump
Anyone got any advice?

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » tent recommendation for Juneau Alaska this August
June 03, 9:18pm

tent recommendation for Juneau Alaska this August
hey all..just had a quick question... Myself and a friend are doing a trip up to Alaska this summer. Half on the trail, and half will be in Kayaks off the coast to some islands. Trying to figure...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » tent recommendation for Juneau Alaska this August
June 01, 12:54pm

thanks everyone!
Thanks for all the great responses everyone!

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » do lithium batteries really make a differnece in GPS units?
May 28, 5:07pm

do lithium batteries really make a differnece in GPS units?
Hey all Just curious if any of you can attest to by experience if lithium batteries in GPS units really do last longer? Thanks Dan

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » do lithium batteries really make a differnece in GPS units?
May 27, 10:55pm

kayaking
James....thanks for the tips I was considering just a wetsuit, but what if the something happened in those coooold Alaska waters? Do you still think a wetsuit would be suitable? As far as ev...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » kayaking
May 24, 12:50pm

kayaking
hey all So, part of my trip this summer in Alaska, is going to be 5 days of kayaking off the coast. I have done a fair amount of day trips on kayaks, but never anything major like this. I had a ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » kayaking
May 24, 12:29am

thanks
Thanks for the insight... I was gonna buy it today, which is why I asked....ill have to buy it when I get there I guess. THANKS!

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » bear spray on a plane
May 19, 12:42pm

All Reader Reviews by Dan Magdoff

Dan Magdoff has posted no reviews.