BPL Community Profile

Dan Magdoff (highsierraguy) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Northern California
About Me Dan Magdoff has not added a biography yet.
CitySan Francisco
StateCA
CountryUS
My PDF Gear Listupdated gear list

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dan Magdoff

Showing 191 - 200 of 430 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...43

Forum » Thread

Yosemite mid June
Ya...I am in the same predicament. I am hoping to head up to Yosemite the third weekend in June. Start at Lyell Canyon and come out the mist trail. Am unsure of the snow conditions at this point....

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » yosemite mid-june 2011
April 24, 11:50am

MLD superlight Bivy
Anyone had any experience with the MLD superlight bivy? Any problems with condensation? I just got one from gear swap and am really excited to get out and test it out!

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Bivy condensation -Klymit pad placement?
April 15, 12:29am

PM sent
PM sent

In Gear Swap » FS: Snowshoes - Tubbs Mountain 30 Snowshoes - 2 pairs
April 12, 7:48pm

Polycro
Ok...so where do I find polycro? Are there different types or what? Thanks! Dan

In GEAR » Tyvex
April 08, 10:23pm

very true
Bob Very true! But hey, I can always keep an ice chest of cold beer on board and just give a fellow backpacker an ice cold beer...one friend to another. hahah

In GEAR » Tyvex
April 08, 3:15pm

perfect!
This is perfect....I am reserving a campsite right now. I know this is kinda picky...but anyone have specific site #s you recommend? Having a good sit can make all the difference!

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » camping spot in california
April 08, 3:05pm

Pinnacles
OOOOO I didnt even think about the pinnacles...that would be an awesome spot to go. I havent been there in years! There is just the one campground right? Any good day hikes you can recommend?

April 08, 2:48pm

hahah
HAHA I havent even thought of that. I could bring up some essential BPL stuff and be a life savor for a few thru-hikers! I am really hoping ill have a chance to run into a few of you up there this...

In GEAR » Tyvex
April 08, 2:42pm

oops
My mistake....TYVEK. Thanks for the help though. Are there any online sites you use to buy it? Thanks Dan

In GEAR » Tyvex
April 08, 2:22pm

pretty open
We are open to go wherever. I was thinking of Big Sur initially, but was wondering if there are any other spots you all would recommend? Where up North would you recommend?

April 08, 2:13pm

All Reader Reviews by Dan Magdoff

Dan Magdoff has posted no reviews.