BPL Community Profile

christopher smead (hamsterfish) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale hamsterfish
About Me part hamster, part fish
http://youtu.be/w5TcasqkS1I
CitySan Jose
StateCA
CountryUS

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by christopher smead

Showing 191 - 200 of 629 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...63

Forum » Thread

Mb Thermawrap
Montbell thermawrap. Was so amazed that it was lighter and warmer than my $25 Gap puffy. Looking back, I kick myself sometimes. My first trip I brought several Lb's worth of air soft gear an...

In GEAR » Your first "UL" piece of gear?
February 09, 12:45am

Hiking Yosemite in winter with a baby?
I might be able to convince my wife to do valentines weekend in yosemite with our 7 month old son. (Btw, his middle name is Forester after the pass) He'll be strapped to my tummy, and likel...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Hiking Yosemite in winter with a baby?
February 09, 12:34am

Condor?
I second the condor weight question. How does it compare to R1/Cap1, etc. Any anti-odor treatment?

In GEAR » Patagonia Expedition 4 knock-off
February 07, 10:42pm

Yosemite Cloudsrest Trip report Oct 25-27 2013
Hey guys, Just now finished editing the footage from a short trip I did in Yosemite in Oct. Enjoy! Happy Isles to Cloudsrest trip Oct 25-27, 2013

In Post-Trip Reports » Yosemite Cloudsrest Trip report Oct 25-27 2013
February 03, 1:17pm

Arcteryx
Was just researching this last night...for my wife...I swear ... Anyways Arcteryx makes phase sl girls underwear, cami's, and even a bra!!

In GEAR » Alright LADIES...let's talk panties...
February 01, 5:23pm

Goosefeet
I had Ben from goose feet make me a 7.5oz hooded 1/3 zip parka with 3.5 oz of downtek. Material is quantum GL. LOVE it!

In GEAR » Montbell UL Down Jacket
January 28, 11:39pm

Arcteryx palisade pants replacement
I LOVED the arcteryx palisade pants. But the new version is missing the little zip pockets I used for Chapstick, knife, lighter, etc., and seem to come in darker colors, which I've found to a...

In GEAR » Arcteryx palisade pants replacement
January 18, 7:40pm

Haha yes
My wife thinks it's a little odd too. I once made her instant pudding and served it to her in a freezerbag....she was not impressed...

In GEAR » Backpacking gear you use at home
January 18, 4:41pm

Catalyst winter use
I use the catalyst for winter stuff and I think it works great. I've loaded it with an ice axe, crampons, and snowshoes. Also carried my trekking poles/snowshoes without issue. I didn't ...

In GEAR » Pack for Snow Camping/Mountain Approach -- ULA Catalyst?
January 17, 3:51pm

Few things
-When it's cold out, I frequently wear a Smartwool or capilene baselayer under a button up shirt in the office. -My tiny spyderco ladybug is in my pocket everyday and never feels clunky o...

In GEAR » Backpacking gear you use at home
January 17, 2:40am

All Reader Reviews by christopher smead

christopher smead has posted no reviews.