Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Gregory Petliski (gregpphoto) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Gregory Petliski hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Gregory Petliski has not added a biography yet.
StateNew Jersey
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://gregpphoto.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Gregory Petliski

Showing 191 - 200 of 208 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Forum » Thread

RE
Youre risking the blood pooling in your head if your legs are elevated, I would advise against this or youre gonna wake up one day with a nasty headache!

In Philosophy & Technique » Campsite Selection
February 22, 2:00pm

RE
Swimming and calisthenics! I rarely ever use weights, I use my body weight for resistance (push ups, pull ups, lunges, etc). I downloaded in PDF format the U.S. Army physical fitness manual, INC...

In Philosophy & Technique » Training & Workout
February 22, 1:59pm

RE
I only listen to music in the wilderness when I'm on a special, lets call it "vision quest", and it consists of Native American music and a band called SIgur Ros.

In Philosophy & Technique » Favorite Camping Music?
February 22, 1:57pm

RE
Well synthetic fills are almost always going to be less expensive, but less warm for their weight. Again, it all depends on where you'll go, how much clothing you bring, and how you tend to sle...

In GEAR » Summertime sleeping bag advice
February 22, 1:53pm

RE
Have you tried freezer bags, the heavy duty ones made for boiling temps? I find theyre great for repacking because the MH and other brand's bags are so stiff and bulky they dont pack down very ...

In GEAR » Reusing Mountain House bags for trail cooking
February 22, 9:49am

Re
Thanks james! While most of hiking is East Coast and on trails, plans change and I may find myself in the WInd River this summer, or any of the ranges of the Rockies. So I like to have a boot that ...

In GEAR » Boots boots boots? help!
February 22, 9:03am

Boots boots boots? help!
Need some ideas for boots, and where to be fitted for them. Obviously it all comes down to fit, and my current boots, Montrail Torre GTX, are giving me heel blisters. I may try a lift, but I'm ...

In GEAR » Boots boots boots? help!
February 21, 9:27pm

RE
Hahaha. As M.E. "Postcard" Hughes said of his AT hike, "Counting ounces isn't fanatical, its practical"

In Make Your Own Gear » Big lighter made lighter
February 21, 11:01am

Hat
I have a mediterranean complexion. Nonetheless I'm sure its better to err on the side of caution and bring a small tube of s'screen along.

In GEAR » Hat instead of sunscreen?
February 20, 12:29pm

Hat
See this is why I take the time to ask those in the know! Great advice guys, didn't consider the fact that yes, snow can be present year round in the big mountains at high elevations (and even ...

In GEAR » Hat instead of sunscreen?
February 20, 12:20pm

All Reader Reviews by Gregory Petliski

Gregory Petliski has posted no reviews.