Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Greg Mihalik (greg23) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Colorado
About Me Hiker, biker, skier.
greg at smgm dot org

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Greg Mihalik

Showing 191 - 200 of 5641 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...565

Forum » Thread

Re: PLB / messagers in Alaska
David T., you posted above - "PLB / messagers in Alaska on 11/02/2014 11:57:03 MST "I have the $270, 4.6 ounce ResQlink and prefer it to the SPOT I had: - much more consistent ab...

In GEAR » Personal locator Beacons (PLB's) recommendations
January 24, 10:12am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Obama's State Of The Union Speech: Did anyone else catch this blatant lie
The "many" calling for "boots on the ground" are doing so to make Obama look weak by comparison. Then IF he sends troops, he gets called out for "over-committing"...

In Chaff » Obama's State Of The Union Speech: Did anyone else catch this blatant lie?
January 22, 6:08pm

Re: re
There could be a semantic issue here as well - Criticize (verb) 1. to say what you think is wrong or bad about something >>> blame, put down,reproach, find fault with, rebuke 2. to...

In Chaff » Je suis Charlie , latest cover
January 22, 3:46pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:
Ben, you asked - "And what is your real response to me .... about your earlier 'blame the victim' remark?" Your response was – "Sounds like an utter inability to di...

January 22, 2:48pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:
Ben, Are you including yourself among those publishing provocative cartoons? Are are you suggesting that "they" should defer to all religious/cultural norms? "We" is pret...

January 22, 2:00pm

Re: Re: Re: Re:
"... we HAVE TO publish cartoons time and time again ..." Not "we". Someone did, and will again, but that doesn't mean that the national or global "we" a...

January 22, 1:50pm

Re: Fly Boxes
Sort of depends on how many "styles" of flys you're talking about, and how many of each you will take. A tenkara purist could get by with one of these 55mm wide x 85mm tall ...

In Fishing » Fly Boxes
January 22, 1:24pm

Re: Re: re
"But the girl also needs to grow up and act differently. " ahhhh.... Sounds like blaming the victim to me.

January 22, 1:15pm

Re: hi
GM - Where you logged in when you looked at his profile? Two posts above sent a successful PM....

In Gear Swap » FS: Canon Powershot S110
January 22, 1:12pm

Re: Re: Re: Alternative view(s) on the recent shootings in France
"... there is a small percentage of humans that are super selfish, super manipulative and whom in their lust for ever more power and control create a lot of problems for the majority..." ...

In Chaff » Alternative view(s) on the recent shootings in France
January 21, 9:24pm

All Reader Reviews by Greg Mihalik

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Therm-a-Rest Neoair
This rating reflects use below 40° F. For summer use it could go much higher. I have wanted to try the Therm-A-Rest Neoair (72"), hoping it would be both light and warm. I've been thr...

In Sleeping Pads - Inflatable
April 18, 10:35am

Petzl e+LITE
Just to get my experience into this thread here is a ...

In Lights - Flashlights & Headlamps
December 02, 7:00pm

Alpkit CarbonLite
Poor packing on my part resulted in a TD 12-10 stove getting a little squashed. I straightened it out as best possible and continued to use it for 8 more days, with no discernable loss of functionali...

In Trekking Poles
June 09, 6:23pm