Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Greg Mihalik (greg23) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Colorado
About Me Hiker, biker, skier.
greg at smgm dot org

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Greg Mihalik

Showing 191 - 200 of 6068 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...607

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Account Closed
Until the "Ghost Admin" grows up new accounts are subject to closure at any time.

In Chaff » Account Closed
June 15, 2:45pm

Re: Re: Re: Bob Gross had his account closed ??
Maybe ...., but maybe not. d k - I agree with your edited posts above. Account Closed - last post 2 months ago - - is nowhere as prolific as BG. A lightweight, in and out. The...

In Chaff » Account Closed
June 15, 1:59pm

Re: Exped Bust
"No discussion of Exped inflatables should happen without knowing the potential for baffles bursting at the worst time on a winter trip." +1 Mine first one (V1.0) failed on about ni...

In GEAR » Best balance of weight + R value in Exped MW pad?
June 15, 1:43pm

Re: Perspective Needed
Confounding factors: In the "modern world" the "diagnosis" of depression is often the result of drug companies selling illness. Another is access to "health care"...

In Chaff » A defense
June 14, 8:16pm

Re: Different Types of "Wrong"
REI: "If your item has a manufacturing defect in its materials or workmanship, you can return it at any time." They replaced my de-lam'ed Exped, no questions asked.

In Chaff » REI Return Policy - Abuse of policy or not?
June 14, 7:12pm

Re: Re: REI Return Policy - Abuse of policy or not?
What is wrong is that you are not doing your homework and then making someone else responsible. That's BS.

In Chaff » REI Return Policy - Abuse of policy or not?
June 14, 6:44pm

Re: User Error
Some people recommend that 4 hours isn't necessary, and some people believe them. Go figure.

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Outbreak of Giardiasis Associated with Drinking Surface Water Along a Hiking Trail [Aquamira]
June 14, 6:28pm

Re: Re: A defense
"I've often criticized different American matters (guns, religion...)..." Any more I don't even bother. If its something you need to do, please carry on.

In Chaff » A defense
June 13, 12:22pm

Re: Re: Re: Colorado, we want our rain back. Sincerely California
The Arkansas River at Salida, Colorado -

In Chaff » Colorado, we want our rain back. Sincerely California
June 12, 8:42am

Re: Re: Warmth - UL 7 vs Hyperlite
Jennifer - "Not sure I'm going to be OK with the tapered pad, but getting the MW seemed to mitigate the taper, at least for me." Are your elbows are supported, or does it ta...

In GEAR » Warmth - UL 7 vs Hyperlite
June 12, 8:19am

All Reader Reviews by Greg Mihalik

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Therm-a-Rest Neoair
This rating reflects use below 40° F. For summer use it could go much higher. I have wanted to try the Therm-A-Rest Neoair (72"), hoping it would be both light and warm. I've been thr...

In Sleeping Pads - Inflatable
April 18, 10:35am

Petzl e+LITE
Just to get my experience into this thread here is a ...

In Lights - Flashlights & Headlamps
December 02, 7:00pm

Alpkit CarbonLite
Poor packing on my part resulted in a TD 12-10 stove getting a little squashed. I straightened it out as best possible and continued to use it for 8 more days, with no discernable loss of functionali...

In Trekking Poles
June 09, 6:23pm