November 20, 2015 8:16 PM MST - Subscription purchasing, account maintenance, forum profile maintenance, new account registration, and forum posting have been disabled
as we prepare our databases for the final migration to our new server next week. Stay tuned here for more details.
Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Greg Mihalik (greg23) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Colorado
About Me Hiker, biker, skier.
greg at smgm dot org

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Greg Mihalik

Showing 191 - 200 of 6146 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...615

Forum » Thread

Re: Drift ...
Drifting ... "In regards to safety, I am going to invest in a GPS locator beacon thingie. I think they are a bit overpriced but in reality, for me, it is completely stupid to solo without o...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Findings on going solo
July 19, 1:59pm

Re: Re: Re: Low volume breakfast
"Usually, I eat some sort of crunchy honey granola with milk powder. However, that's not really volume efficient." 1) Find better granola, calorie-wise. 2) Add chopped nuts - peca...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Low volume breakfast
July 18, 6:47am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Shipping a Canister
Steve and Steve - Air Arrival to Shuttle Departure is too tight. Easiest Solution: Buy another canister, test it, ship it. I'll do it tomorrow. The box is labeled. Tape is inside. I kn...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Flying to Hike, and Need a Canister to Cook
July 16, 9:11pm

Re: Re: Let me know if you need any help
"Did you check that the canister was working before hand?" Nooooooo.... I'm a Cone guy. Don't need to check anything. No moving parts. No valves. Well then, I will ...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Flying to Hike, and Need a Canister to Cook
July 16, 7:32pm

Re: Re: Re: Suggestions for Oat-Based Bars?
Got the "Bear Naked" bars. Got the Bobo's bars. Bear Naked are 2 ounce bars, 250 calories, 110 Fat, 116 Carb, 36 Protein, for 44/46/14. I find the bars sweeter than I am used to,...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Suggestions for Oat-Based Bars?
July 16, 3:56pm