BPL Community Profile

Greg Lewis (gpl916) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale PNW
About Me I am relatively new to backpacking. I did some in high school, which was a long time ago, and just started again. I find that the UL style blends with many of my interests which include adventure racing, mountain biking,road biking, kayaking, sailing, and of course backpacking. I like to think of myself as an adventurer rather than one hobby or another. Of course, the kids have kept that in check over the last few years. I have some catching up to do!
CityKirkland
StateWA
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://www.kirkland360.com
My PDF Gear ListGrand canyon four day

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Greg Lewis

Showing 191 - 200 of 226 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

Forum » Thread

HEET
Thanks for the reply Travis. I have used denatured alcohol with good results in other stoves. I want to get a little better performance out of my GW because it is such a cool little stove. I ca...

In Make Your Own Gear » Gram Weenie stove
February 12, 4:32pm

HEET
Hi, Are you guys having better luck with the yellow HEET than with denatured alcohol? I have been using the SL-x brand of denatured from Lowe's or HD. Greg

In Make Your Own Gear » Gram Weenie stove
February 12, 2:35pm

Re: FS: MLD shoulder bottle pocket and BPL Thorofare Pant
Hey Andy, Wondering about the sizing on the pants. If I recall I am between sizes at 33" or so. I am 5'10" 168lbs with a 31" or 32" inseam. How do you think the pants wou...

In Gear Swap » FS: MLD shoulder bottle pocket and BPL Thorofare Pant
February 09, 7:51pm

Re: WTB Gossamer Gear Lighten Up DVD
If you live in the puget Sound area (King County), you can get this dvd from the library. They have ordered 3 additional copies. Just go to KCLS.org and put a hold on it with your card. I have c...

In Gear Swap » WTB Gossamer Gear Lighten Up DVD
February 09, 5:56pm

Roclite 390 sz 10 $60
I bought these here on BPL nwt a couple of weeks ago. As mentioned in other posts these are great boots. They have goretex liners, great traction and are comfortable. I normally wear a 9.5 and ...

In Gear Swap » Another pair Roclite 390 sz 10 $60
February 09, 6:50am

Re: what a trip!
Hey Joe, I am looking forward to that GC trip this year. Greg

In Packrafting » Grand Canyon
February 07, 3:25pm

Ecomesh
Hi David, I recieved the blue ecomesh the other day. I am 5'10" and 170 lbs and the size M fits perfectly. I am looking forward to using it in the Grand Canyon this spring. Thanks, ...

In Gear Swap » FS: Rail Riders
February 07, 2:48pm

Boots arrived
Hi Ernie, The boots arrived today. Thanks! Greg

In Gear Swap » FS: Inov-8 Roclite 390 GTX, Size 10
January 30, 3:55pm

Recieved firelight 550
Roger, I recieved the Firelight 550 yesterday. Thanks, Greg

In Gear Swap » Got Titanium?
January 30, 9:26am

blue eco mesh
pm sent on blue Greg

In Gear Swap » FS: Rail Riders
January 29, 1:52pm

All Reader Reviews by Greg Lewis

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Hermits Hut
I would caution anyone doing business with this company. I ordered a GoLight Ion on 2/18. They ran my card on 2/19. They didn't call until a week later and said that it was no longer available...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
March 05, 5:31pm