Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Aaron Zuniga (gliden2) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Northwest
About Me Ultralite backcountry enthusiast and traveler! I enjoy big mile days on the trail, MLD gear, and keeping things simple and minimal while pushing the limits. After a failed attempt on the TRT(Tahoe rim trail) last summer, I plan on going back again this year for redemtion and completing it in under 5 days.
CityBend
StateOregon
CountryUSA
My PDF Gear ListTRT Gear List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Aaron Zuniga

Showing 191 - 200 of 222 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

Forum » Thread

Re: Innov8 Roclite 315
That sounds like quit the shoe closet James! Yeah it feels like my toes might be a little sore after a big mile day due the directing of my toes inward from the slim toebox, but hopefully it wont b...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Inov-8 Roclite 315 Sizing
April 30, 2:59pm

Innov8 Roclite 315
I just got mine today and the half size I went up is PERFECT! Just enough room to add a liner sock in colder conditions-Cant wait to get out on the trail and try them out-11 oz per shoe on my scale...

April 30, 2:02pm

BPL PRO 60 Quilt
Heres a few pics of my Pro 60 Quilt- I love mine! it's simple, UL, and has a great price that makes it that much better. I never compress mine though- instead i have it lofted open in my pa...

In GEAR » summer quilt for north east
April 29, 2:28pm

BAgs and Packs
It sounds like you would do fine with a 32-40 degree bag for most your 3 season hiking in the sierras and the PCT in Oregon-but its really a personal issue on how warm of a sleeper you are, metabol...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Looking for sleeping bag advice
April 29, 10:09am

Inov-8 Roclite 315
Hey Jonathan, Thanks for your advice-Now im off to order them!

April 28, 6:17pm

Inov-8 Roclite 315 Sizing
Im going to be buying a pair of Inov-8 Roclite 315's and was wondering if anyone sized up when purchasing these? I have seen here and on and other reviews that many users sized up a half to ful...

April 28, 6:08pm

FS: MARMOT ATOM
-Used, but like new! -Reg -$190 includes shipping in CONUS -Paypal works for me - PM if interested

In Gear Swap » FS: MARMOT ATOM
April 28, 3:45pm

Oware Bivy's are Great!
I have the dixon double bivy which has a silnylon bathtub bottom and pertex quantum top (11) oz W/ sack and i love it. Plenty of room for my fiance, dog,me and gear-has kept our down bags and us dr...

In GEAR » Oware 'High Air Perm' Bivy
April 24, 4:58pm

Stove thought
Andrew Skurka makes a great Cat-Can alki stove on you tube thats super easy to make and would probably pair well with your .85L pot! Check it Out see if its for you-

In GEAR » Alcohol Stoves
April 17, 8:39am

Glove Idea
1.2 oz (MD) $20 (in-stock and ready to ship!) The Mist Overmitt is a basic, no frills mitten suitable for protection in wet conditions. Elasticized wrist, flared cuffs, and a handy mitten ho...

In GEAR » Need suggestions for gloves
April 15, 8:37pm

All Reader Reviews by Aaron Zuniga

Showing 1 - 4 of 4 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Jacks R Better Fast and very helpful
-This Review is based purely on service since i haven't recieved my quilt yet... I will add a a more extensive review once i have had some time with it in the field. The guys at Jack's R Be...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
June 11, 11:24am

Montbell UL Down Inner Jacket
This thing really shines in soo many ways. It's slim fit keeps the core warm nicely preventing convective heat loss- great for boosting temps in your sleep system, and wearing during breaks-or col...

In Clothing - Insulating - Down
March 25, 3:44pm

Backpacking Light Merino UL Pants
These are a great feelin, lightweight base layer. I have used them under wind and insulated pants with great success, and they never get stinky! The only downside is they run and tear a little too eas...

In Clothing - Baselayer & Fleece - WOOL
March 25, 2:28am

Oware Dixon Double Bivy
This review is on the Oware Dixon Double Bivy. I had been in the market for a double bivy for a long time but couldn't find too many options out there! I had seen the Double Vapr Bivy Sack @ BPL...

In Shelters - Bivy Sacks
February 09, 7:23pm