BPL Community Profile

peter vacco (fluff@inreach.com) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale no. california
About Me i walk quite a bit, and probably carry too much. up to a point though, i sort of Like carrying too much.
Citysacramento
Statecalifornia
Countryusa

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by peter vacco

Showing 191 - 200 of 557 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...56

Forum » Thread

Re: Hole in pot is it safe to?.....
when i was a child, i put a dab of epoxy on a measuring cup for my mom. she's dead 16 years now, i;m 60, and the cup still holds water. v.

In GEAR » Hole in pot is it safe to?.....
July 28, 2:55pm

Re: How do you photo guys do it?
Jerry Kobalenko's site has some first hand information on cold weather camera prep in it. cheers, v.

In GEAR » How do you photo guys do it?
July 28, 2:53pm

Re: If it rains do you keep going?
" To me, rain just basically ruins the experience! " it ruins it for a lot of other people too. and that's good. because now you have privacy. non-breathing pants will do you dirt i...

In GEAR » If it rains do you keep going?
July 23, 7:43am

Re: Help with uploading a photo
in a perfect world .. i think you put the curser where you hope the picture will show up, then hit the "insert picture at curser" box, then hit "choose image" (don't forget ...

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » Help with uploading a photo
July 23, 7:29am

Re: Help with uploading a photo
is it tossing you the "we don't take tiff format" note ? and .. are we sure the image is in jpeg ? good luck ! v.

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » Help with uploading a photo
July 23, 7:25am

Re: Which packraft paddle?
i don't paddle any water that has above a ripple in it. for my river crossing purposes (alpacka scout) i use the paddles off an old sevylor raft. and they get used as a pair. with a pair of pa...

In Packrafting » Which packraft paddle?
July 23, 7:24am

Re: Best Software to print Topo maps to scale?
" However, this seems like a feature that the software should just "do"! " yikes ... in that even if you are priting someting normal, such as an eps graphic, and you so much...

In GEAR » Best Software to print Topo maps to scale?
July 22, 1:19pm

Re: Bimbo
although Italian, i'm what's called a "white guy". i have spent my entire life being mortally offended by this product...

In GEAR » Golite/Eureka "NIGOR" Packs.
July 21, 12:16pm

Re: Working with titanium sheet
it will cut with std metal shears. the stuff's annoying, not indestructable. but, it is a beetch to drill. cobalt. yes. and might as well get a set of real domestic cobalt drills, not just co...

In Make Your Own Gear » Working with titanium sheet
July 21, 12:08pm

Re: Re: Re: The Evolution of a Winter Stove - Part 3
FANTASTIC ! all i can add is that if one desireth to deburr plastic parts, a fast way is to dust them with a propane torch flame.

In Editor's Roundtable » The Evolution of a Winter Stove - Part 3
July 18, 9:05am

All Reader Reviews by peter vacco

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Hilleberg Akto
all that you will read about how wonderful akto is seems to be true. also true is that for it to be habitable in all but the chillyest weather, it Desperately Needs a window in the door. the unna is i...

In Shelters - Double Wall Tents
August 17, 10:15pm