BPL Community Profile

Kenneth Jacobs (f8less) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Midwest
About Me "There is something to a hard days work being rewarded with the same thing that posed the challenge."
CityDes Plaines
StateIL
CountryUSA
My PDF Gear ListLuxurious 19.65lbs Base Pack Weight

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Kenneth Jacobs

Showing 191 - 200 of 530 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...53

Forum » Thread

Pairs
You have to do them in pairs. I don't believe I've found a charger that will do one at a time yet. I think that would require some kind of fancier electronics to switch between charging o...

In GEAR » 44g/1.5oz Sanyo USB Battery Charger
January 05, 11:57pm

PM Sent
PM Sent

In Gear Swap » FS: Exped Synmat UL 7 (Medium)
January 05, 11:02pm

44g/1.5oz Sanyo USB Battery Charger
I've had this little guy for some time, but didn't think of it possibly applying to those that use battery cells and/or solar panels. 44g/1.5oz, Charges 2 AA or AAA batteries, self-c...

In GEAR » 44g/1.5oz Sanyo USB Battery Charger
January 05, 10:06pm

PMs
PMs returned.

In Gear Swap » FS - Marmot Zeus, SP Hybrid Trail Cookset, Flash 18, Compass, Flask, JMT Book
January 05, 8:53pm

FS - Marmot Zeus, SP Hybrid Trail Cookset, Flash 18, Compass, Flask, JMT Book
** 1-7-13 - Will include flask with Zeus jacket if sold by 1-12-13 ** ITEMS FOR SALE: Brunton O.S.S. 50M Compass - Brand New In Packaging - Comes w/ voucher for 5 Free Nat. Geographic U.S. ...

In Gear Swap » FS - Marmot Zeus, SP Hybrid Trail Cookset, Flash 18, Compass, Flask, JMT Book
January 05, 7:23pm

Tim
Tim- Any additional information about the new straps and how they function? TIA! KJ

In GEAR » Gear Price Increases For 2013
January 04, 3:11pm

Re: Prices
Even if I paid myself a very satisfactory amount of $45/hr (@ 6 hours of work), I don't see how the cost of materials to produce an Alesk quilt would be $165, especially buying fabric, down and...

January 04, 11:01am

bump
Book Price Lowered

In Gear Swap » FS - Cleaning House: Down Jackets, Cookware, and more.
January 04, 10:44am

Katabatic
Well, that sucks about the price increases with Katabatic. I myself was actually considering paying their already obscurely high prices to get an Alsek (even though for the price, the quilt weight...

January 04, 10:14am

Portland
Jennifer I have to agree with most of the people here that Portland is probably the place. I live here just outside Chicago in the NE burbs (Des Plaines). I've been to Portland many times ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » So....how do you all feel about Oregon??
January 02, 4:22pm

All Reader Reviews by Kenneth Jacobs

Kenneth Jacobs has posted no reviews.