November 20, 2015 8:16 PM MST - Subscription purchasing, account maintenance, forum profile maintenance, new account registration, and forum posting have been disabled
as we prepare our databases for the final migration to our new server next week. Stay tuned here for more details.
Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Jeremy Osburn (earn_my_turns) - BPL Guest

My Locale New England
About Me I live in NJ, I play in ADK, Green Mtns., and White Mtns.
StateNew Jersey
My PDF Gear ListBPL Vermont Trip!!!

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jeremy Osburn

Showing 191 - 200 of 306 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

Forum » Thread

if its gortex
Rei or Seattle fabrics or probably any of the others sell gortex patches. I bet if you call the manufacturer of the jacket they might fix it for cheap or free, or send you the correct color patch....

In Make Your Own Gear » WPB jacket repair
October 24, 12:02pm

Re: Re: Reflectix question?
Thanks dale. That was about where I was too after taking a scrap piece apart, but I wanted to double check at home before I started eating fiberglass on the trail.

In Make Your Own Gear » Reflectix pot cozy melting?
October 24, 11:35am

Reflectix question?
Sorry to steal the thread but I finally found reflectix this weekend after a year of non-intense searching. I thought I read on the label that there was fiberglass inside? Do you have to tape all...

In Make Your Own Gear » Reflectix pot cozy melting?
October 23, 6:36am

down proof
Knowing how down proof is extremely important for me. I have plans for a down quilt and pants for most of the fabric. If anyone has some spare down around and would make a quick pillow to check t...

In Make Your Own Gear » .65oz/yd - 8d nylon taffeta fabric - FOR SALE --- $6/yd
October 15, 7:19pm

What is the finished weight? Are you worried about your dogs nails on the tyvek?

In Make Your Own Gear » man & dog bug bivy
October 13, 3:08pm

fabric shiped
OOOO the excitement, I got the email today that the fabric is on its way from way out west!!!

In Make Your Own Gear » .65oz/yd - 8d nylon taffeta fabric - FOR SALE --- $6/yd
October 13, 3:07pm

don't worry about the existing holes
Nylon is woven so the individual threads will close up around the existing holes so don't worry about that. A little bit of down leakage seems to be par for the course on projects. Think abo...

In Make Your Own Gear » Down leakage from tiny holes in quilt shell?
September 22, 9:08pm

Love eVent
I have the REI eVent shell jacket and pants. I have used them for two winter/springs now. I really like the fabric alot, much nicer than the Gortex Jackets I have felt in the past. The tags in m...

In GEAR » eVent jacket
September 21, 9:10pm

no mention of protection in op!
The only people that mentioned protection in this tread are the people that don't agree with guns, and seem to be having a totally separate conversation from the op's initial question. Lea...

In Chaff » ultralight revolver
September 21, 8:57pm

another angle
Have you considered saving weight in other places and carrying exactly the gun you are most comfortable with. If you are a seasoned backpack/hunter you could justify carrying less food weight per ...

In Chaff » ultralight revolver
September 21, 7:35pm

All Reader Reviews by Jeremy Osburn

Jeremy Osburn has posted no reviews.