Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Jeremy Osburn (earn_my_turns) - BPL Guest

My Locale New England
About Me I live in NJ, I play in ADK, Green Mtns., and White Mtns.
StateNew Jersey
CountryUS
My PDF Gear ListBPL Vermont Trip!!!

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jeremy Osburn

Showing 191 - 200 of 306 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

Forum » Thread

if its gortex
Rei or Seattle fabrics or probably any of the others sell gortex patches. I bet if you call the manufacturer of the jacket they might fix it for cheap or free, or send you the correct color patch....

In Make Your Own Gear » WPB jacket repair
October 24, 12:02pm

Re: Re: Reflectix question?
Thanks dale. That was about where I was too after taking a scrap piece apart, but I wanted to double check at home before I started eating fiberglass on the trail.

In Make Your Own Gear » Reflectix pot cozy melting?
October 24, 11:35am

Reflectix question?
Sorry to steal the thread but I finally found reflectix this weekend after a year of non-intense searching. I thought I read on the label that there was fiberglass inside? Do you have to tape all...

In Make Your Own Gear » Reflectix pot cozy melting?
October 23, 6:36am

down proof
Knowing how down proof is extremely important for me. I have plans for a down quilt and pants for most of the fabric. If anyone has some spare down around and would make a quick pillow to check t...

In Make Your Own Gear » .65oz/yd - 8d nylon taffeta fabric - FOR SALE --- $6/yd
October 15, 7:19pm

cool
What is the finished weight? Are you worried about your dogs nails on the tyvek?

In Make Your Own Gear » man & dog bug bivy
October 13, 3:08pm

fabric shiped
OOOO the excitement, I got the email today that the fabric is on its way from way out west!!!

In Make Your Own Gear » .65oz/yd - 8d nylon taffeta fabric - FOR SALE --- $6/yd
October 13, 3:07pm

don't worry about the existing holes
Nylon is woven so the individual threads will close up around the existing holes so don't worry about that. A little bit of down leakage seems to be par for the course on projects. Think abo...

In Make Your Own Gear » Down leakage from tiny holes in quilt shell?
September 22, 9:08pm

Love eVent
I have the REI eVent shell jacket and pants. I have used them for two winter/springs now. I really like the fabric alot, much nicer than the Gortex Jackets I have felt in the past. The tags in m...

In GEAR » eVent jacket
September 21, 9:10pm

no mention of protection in op!
The only people that mentioned protection in this tread are the people that don't agree with guns, and seem to be having a totally separate conversation from the op's initial question. Lea...

In Chaff » ultralight revolver
September 21, 8:57pm

another angle
Have you considered saving weight in other places and carrying exactly the gun you are most comfortable with. If you are a seasoned backpack/hunter you could justify carrying less food weight per ...

In Chaff » ultralight revolver
September 21, 7:35pm

All Reader Reviews by Jeremy Osburn

Jeremy Osburn has posted no reviews.