Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Dale Wambaugh (dwambaugh) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Northwest
About Me Native Seattlite, hiking and biking in the woods since I was a kid. Returned to backpacking a couple years ago and discovered the pleasures ultralight hiking-- it appeals to my gadgeteering nature and my aging body parts :)
CitySeattle
StateWashington
CountryUSA
My PDF Gear ListGeneric Ultralight Gear List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dale Wambaugh

Showing 191 - 200 of 8034 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...804

Forum » Thread

SOLD Marmot Black Magic summer bag/liner and Repel sleep screen PRICE DROP
SOLD

In Gear Swap » FS: Marmot Black Magic summer bag/liner and Repel
April 06, 11:49am

SOLD: Gregory Reactor day pack
Sold to Kevin: a clean Gregory Reactor day pack. It has large waist belt pockets, side pockets that will hold 1 liter bottles, z-style compression straps and a "stuff-it" mesh pocket on t...

In Gear Swap » FS: Gregory Reactor day pack
April 06, 10:01am

Re: Trekking poles/blisters
I like bike gloves, or better yet, Grease Monkey fingerless work gloves from Home Depot for $10. http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/xdpy/forum_thread/99978/index.html?skip...

In GEAR » Trekking poles/blisters
April 05, 6:22pm

Re: Re: CF tripod...
+1 on Bob's analysis of size/weight and weight savings with carbon fiber legs. I got a deal on a used Slik Pro 340DX and sold the heavy head, replacing it with an Oben BA-0 ball head that is...

In Photography » carbon fiber tripod
April 04, 3:00pm

SOLD: UL Head-to-Toe Wardrobe, Men's Large
SOLD: in the process of re-sizing my hiking clothing I have ended up with some surplus items and I am offering this as a lot for $125 including US shipping and PayPal fees --- all or none! All the ...

In Gear Swap » FS: UL Head-to-Toe Wardrobe, Men's Large
April 04, 1:07pm

Re: wtb: bike computer
After struggling with interference issues with a cheap wireless unit, I got a Sigma BC 5.12 wired computer in a micro light combo pack on eBay for $15 with shipping. Works great.

In Gear Swap » wtb: bike computer
April 04, 10:50am

Re: Want stove that can boil H2O in a wide-mouth stainless steel bottle
What are you doing to your bottles? I've long been a fan of the idea of using a wide mouth metal bottle for a pot too, butvit really onlycworks when you are cooking near a water source. I t...

In Multiple Use Gear » Want stove that can boil H2O in a wide-mouth stainless steel bottle
April 04, 1:33am

Re: Dog packs and hip displasia?
I would just avoid using a pack on a dog with any mobility issues. Dog packs are fun, but no sense in doing harm.

In GEAR » ultralight packing and dogs
April 03, 1:34pm

Re: Whats your SUL Cook Set-Up Grams/Milliliter %
My minimalist cook kit is a 450ml Ti mug, an Esbit Ti wing stove and fuel, aluminum foil for windscreen and lid, and a folding Ti spoon. Great for hot drinks, oatmeal, or soup. The next ratchet...

In SuperUltraLight (SUL) Backpacking Discussion » Whats your SUL Cook Set-Up Grams/Milliliter %
April 03, 11:55am

Re: First Aid Emergency Kit
I subscribe to the classic ten essentials: First aid kit: AMK 0.3 kit with added meds and larger compresses, Uncle Bills tweezers Lighting: Fenix HL21 headlamp and Olight i2 flashlight, bot...

In GEAR » First Aid Emergency Kit
April 03, 11:40am

All Reader Reviews by Dale Wambaugh

Dale Wambaugh has posted no reviews.