November 20, 2015 8:16 PM MST - Subscription purchasing, account maintenance, forum profile maintenance, new account registration, and forum posting have been disabled
as we prepare our databases for the final migration to our new server next week. Stay tuned here for more details.
Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Dennis Park (dpark) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale San Francisco Bay Area
About Me Dennis Park has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dennis Park

Showing 191 - 200 of 369 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...37

Forum » Thread

Katadyn filter lifespan
I have a Katadyn filter that's 4 years old but used only for 3 days and properly cleaned and stored. Does the filter expire with time?

In GEAR » Katadyn filter lifespan
September 06, 11:46am

alcohol stove
Ken: I'm open to any stove configuration that would accommodate the narrow diameter. In an ideal world, I would eventually settle on a cannister stove also that would work with the SP 600 too...

In GEAR » alcohol stove
September 05, 9:35am

Carbon in flame
If there is an increase in carbon in the flame, will it create soot on the bottom of pots?

In Editor's Roundtable » Monatauk Gnat Stove Review
September 04, 11:25pm

alcohol stove
Outside of a tea light stove, what alcohol stoves work well with a Snow Peak 600?

In GEAR » alcohol stove
September 04, 10:54pm

REI ti ware coating?
Will it flake off like teflon?

In GEAR » REI ti ware coating?
September 03, 9:40pm

REI ti ware coating?
My wife informs me that teflon is not designed to receive focal hot heat. How does the slicone ceramic coating behave with a focal heat source?

In GEAR » REI ti ware coating?
September 03, 9:12pm

aLoksak question
I've got my first aLoksak and, well, it feels like it's really easy to open making me question how waterproof is this thing? I followed the printed instructions on sealing it but when open...

In GEAR » aLoksak question
August 22, 10:35pm

Konrad, Nice purchase. I've yet to pull the trigger for myself. What swayed you to the canvas vs. micarta?

In GEAR » 2-3 oz fixed blade
August 19, 11:08am

Jetboil adapters?
For those Jetboil pros... I've got a Jetboil but find that, for backpacking, I preferentially use an alcohol stove so I've been looking for an alternative use for the stove. Now that my c...

In GEAR » Jetboil adapters?
August 06, 12:56pm

Emigrant Wilderness Trip
I'm trying to plan a two night trip with some friends and thought Emigrant would be a nice place. I've never been so could use some suggestions. We were hoping to hike in to a spot wher...

In GEAR » Emigrant Wilderness Trip
July 12, 3:29pm

All Reader Reviews by Dennis Park

Dennis Park has posted no reviews.