BPL Community Profile

Dennis Park (dpark) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale San Francisco Bay Area
About Me Dennis Park has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dennis Park

Showing 191 - 200 of 345 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...35

Forum » Thread

"Ain't Hurt'n, Ain't Work'n"
"Little evidence exists at a microscopic, cellular level that muscle cell injury is required to generate muscle strengthening or hypertrophy." Printed by the American Academy of Orthoped...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Interesting study about trekking poles use
June 13, 9:22pm

myog hex 3 tape
Can you describe the properties of the tape? What sort of adhesive is able to stick to silicone under tension? Did you use it to stick the bug mesh too?

In Make Your Own Gear » MYOG Hex 3
June 13, 9:14pm

4" folding scissors
Anybody use the Fiskar Convenience for On-the-Go 4" folding scissors? Any thoughts? Weight?

In GEAR » 4" folding scissors
May 29, 11:01pm

bowl
what your bowl one of the freezer Ziplocks or a regular one?

In Multiple Use Gear » Food Bowl/ Water Trowel= .5oz
May 28, 6:02pm

BN2
Does any of the metal of the handle extend beyond the edges of the scales?

In GEAR » 2-3 oz fixed blade
May 28, 12:50pm

hygiene
Whatever you choose, just do a good job with your hands around meal time. I once missed a "spot" and around 1am wondered when the vomiting was going to start. Remember you can't rea...

In GEAR » hygiene
May 26, 11:19pm

We want your words...
I'm sorry if this is the wrong thread but an idea to go along with the trip reports are names of equipment, photos, and opinions of the gear and systems people use. Tony Wong does a great job ...

In Content Solicitations » We want your words...
May 26, 10:36am

folding the pad
Ben, Thanks, this sounds like the simplest solution. I wasn't aware that the foam folded that well. I also like the sit pad/windscreen multiuse option. I may add that if one doesn't m...

In GEAR » packing a blue foam pad
May 23, 3:31pm

blue foam
So far I'm thinking straight transverse cuts, Gorilla tape to reinforce corners, loop of string through holes with a sliding knot to tie the corners together. Of course with any experiment, wi...

May 23, 12:39pm

packing a blue foam pad
I was contemplating cutting my 3/8" blue foam pad into sections to facilitate packing. Similar in concept to the Zlite but with wider panels. Anybody try this and can advise how to do it? H...

May 23, 11:17am

All Reader Reviews by Dennis Park

Dennis Park has posted no reviews.