BPL Community Profile

Dennis Park (dpark) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale San Francisco Bay Area
About Me Dennis Park has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dennis Park

Showing 191 - 200 of 341 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...35

Forum » Thread

BN2
Does any of the metal of the handle extend beyond the edges of the scales?

In GEAR » 2-3 oz fixed blade
May 28, 12:50pm

hygiene
Whatever you choose, just do a good job with your hands around meal time. I once missed a "spot" and around 1am wondered when the vomiting was going to start. Remember you can't rea...

In GEAR » hygiene
May 26, 11:19pm

We want your words...
I'm sorry if this is the wrong thread but an idea to go along with the trip reports are names of equipment, photos, and opinions of the gear and systems people use. Tony Wong does a great job ...

In Content Solicitations » We want your words...
May 26, 10:36am

folding the pad
Ben, Thanks, this sounds like the simplest solution. I wasn't aware that the foam folded that well. I also like the sit pad/windscreen multiuse option. I may add that if one doesn't m...

In GEAR » packing a blue foam pad
May 23, 3:31pm

blue foam
So far I'm thinking straight transverse cuts, Gorilla tape to reinforce corners, loop of string through holes with a sliding knot to tie the corners together. Of course with any experiment, wi...

May 23, 12:39pm

packing a blue foam pad
I was contemplating cutting my 3/8" blue foam pad into sections to facilitate packing. Similar in concept to the Zlite but with wider panels. Anybody try this and can advise how to do it? H...

May 23, 11:17am

Ti spokes
Where can you get Ti spokes? Well first question, what are Ti spokes?

In GEAR » pot lifters
May 19, 1:06am

bug bivy
If you have a chance, could you measure the head clearance and the width?

In Gear Deals » New bug bivy, sub 8 oz for less than $80!
May 18, 4:43pm

pot lifters
What are some creative ideas for making pot lifters or some sort of substitute for those pots that do not come with any wire handles? I've got a 1L pot that resembles an Antigravity Gear pot. ...

In GEAR » pot lifters
May 18, 3:13pm

cutting firewood
It seems I've opened Pandora's box. This was not the intention. I had heard, saw, or read somewhere that standing wood was the way to go. I guess the source was unreliable.

In GEAR » cutting firewood
May 16, 6:08pm

All Reader Reviews by Dennis Park

Dennis Park has posted no reviews.