BPL Community Profile

Don Meredith (donmeredith) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale SouthEast
About Me 39 year old living in Greenville, SC. I grew up playing in the woods of the PeeDee region of SC. I'm an avid cyclist with a new found passion for bikepacking. I do most of my bike camping, hiking, kayaking and cycling in SC, NC & GA. I've settled in at about 10 to 12 pounds completely loaded at this point - a balance of comfort walking and in camp.
CityGreenville
StateSouth Carolina
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://lightpack.blogspot.com
My PDF Gear ListOvernight Gear List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Don Meredith

Showing 191 - 200 of 475 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...48

Forum » Thread

SOLD SOLD MLD Shoulder Pocket Bottle Pouch SOLD SOLD
Sold to the handsome and smart guy in New Mexico! This is a like new MLD bottle pouch. Its in new condition. Its $16 + $5 shipping at MLD ($21 total). I'll ship it for $16 so basically free ...

In Gear Swap » MLD Shoulder Pocket Bottle Pouch
April 25, 3:52pm

SOLD SOLD Java Juice 18 packs SOLD SOLD
Sold. Attention, coffee addicts! I'm selling 18 packs of Java Juice. You can get it for $1 per pack plus shipping if you order in volume. I'll sell these for $0.85 each or 15% off best p...

In Gear Swap » Java Juice 18 packs
April 25, 3:09pm

Trekking Pole Handle Connection to Grommet
Clever. I'm going to give combining this and a mono-pod connection a shot. My original concept was to make this out of some sort of nylon with a 1/4-20 female thread in the top. I'd have a ...

In Make Your Own Gear » Trekking Pole Handle Connection to Grommet
April 25, 12:06pm

Thermarest NeoAir Regular
Bad price? No one likes these anymore? Don Meredith lightpack.blogspot.com

In Gear Swap » Thermarest NeoAir Regular
April 21, 7:19pm

SOLD SOLD Exped Air Pillow SOLD SOLD
SOLD I'm selling my Exped Air Pillow. I'm apparently not compatible with plush comfy things like the Neo or this pillow. Its in new condition and was only used for one night. This includ...

In Gear Swap » Exped Air Pillow
April 21, 12:14pm

MLD Prophet
It's a size large.

In Gear Swap » Trade? MLD Prophet for MLD Burn?
April 21, 9:57am

Trade? MLD Prophet for MLD Burn?
I have a MLD Prophet that I really like with the exception that its a little more volume than I need. Is anyone interested in taking over my Prophet (like new condition) and replacing it with a Bur...

In Gear Swap » Trade? MLD Prophet for MLD Burn?
April 21, 7:19am

Garmin eTrex GPS
I have an older Garmin eTrex. I don't have anything but the GPS (no cables, no disc, etc). I typically used this one to find my way on kayaking trips because it is hit and miss for reception in...

In Gear Swap » Garmin eTrex GPS
April 20, 12:00pm

Gossamer Gear Murmur with GoLite Ion Straps
Kelly, Jim decided to pass so you're up. I just sent a PM to you with info for PayPal. Don Meredith lightpack.blogspot.com

In Gear Swap » Gossamer Gear Murmur with GoLite Ion Straps
April 20, 8:41am

Titanium Goat Bivy
Maybe I should have put this on ebay and let you two battle it out... ;) Morgan has first dibs. When we get payment details worked out its on its way for the listed price. If it falls through I&...

In Gear Swap » Titanium Goat Bivy
April 19, 9:00pm

All Reader Reviews by Don Meredith

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Tarptent Contrail
My Contrail lives up to every aspect of my expectations except one,the web page claims that it has a one piece bathtub floor, this is not the case, mine has a seam across the the floor about 2 feet fr...

In Shelters - Single Wall Tents
February 13, 7:09am