Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Dirk Rabdau (dirk9827) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Pacific Northwest
About Me Dirk Rabdau has not added a biography yet.
StateWashington

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dirk Rabdau

Showing 191 - 200 of 657 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...66

Forum » Thread

Re: The Pacific Northwest Gear Thread
I think Silnylon tents have their challenges in the PNW for all of the obvious reasons - the sag factor is much worse here than say, in California which has a lower humidity. The dew point in Washi...

In GEAR » The Pacific Northwest Gear Thread
May 30, 12:45am

Re: Water filters - is there a standard for effectiveness?
John - Thank you for the link! Much appreciated. Dirk

In GEAR » Water filters - is there a standard for effectiveness?
May 29, 12:33am

Water filters - is there a standard for effectiveness?
Hello all - I've combed the many threads on water filters here at BPL, and really admired the many ingenious designs people came up with, both commercially and as individuals. What I would l...

In GEAR » Water filters - is there a standard for effectiveness?
May 28, 12:52am

+ 1 Dale
That comment made my day!

In Chaff » Bin laden dead
May 22, 5:11am

Re: Big Dig
I got mine and couldn't be happier...the instructions are great, not expected but appreciated for the humor.

In Gear Deals » They're back again: The lightest cathole trowels on the planet ! Titanium, two sizes
May 21, 11:14pm

Re: Sigma SD1....and another camera I can't afford
Your 2 a.m. reason is good enough for me! I have a hard time buying a camera that cost more than my last (albeit used) car. Dirk

In Photography » Sigma SD1....and another camera I can't afford
May 20, 9:49pm

Miguel, I have no reason to doubt you
But Sigma's US site is stating that it has an MSRP of 9,700 http://www.sigmaphoto.com/news/sigma-corporation-of-america-to-ship-sd1-camera-in-early-june However, the site also shows KITS go...

May 20, 3:19pm

Sigma SD1....and another camera I can't afford
I was very interested in the Sigma SD1 because of the sensor, and knew this would be a high-end camera, carrying a high-end price. I just didn't expect the shell-shock of $9,700. http://www....

May 20, 8:32am

...Homemade blackbean burger
Alas, becoming a vegetarian far more on the side of veganism is not as fun as sitting down with a good cheeseburger and shake. But after watching Forks Over Knives last weekend, I figured I had...

In Chaff » I just ate.....
May 19, 11:54pm

Whatcom Pass is lovely
Terrific area. Beautiful views, really can't go wrong. There is a lot of information at nwhikers.net regarding this area. Here is a trail report of the Ross Lake to Whatcom Pass area. ht...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Help in PNW
May 15, 11:56pm

All Reader Reviews by Dirk Rabdau

Dirk Rabdau has posted no reviews.