Ted E (denver_whitest185) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale CO
About Me Engineer and Trailgroove Magazine Contributor
www.Trailgroove.com
CityDenver
StateCO
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://mtnnut.wordpress.com/

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ted E

Showing 191 - 200 of 739 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...74

Forum » Thread

gone
looks like they're gone. they only had 5-6 left

In Gear Deals » titanium 2L pot
March 30, 8:17am

basic 7.5 UL
i have one in a small that i bought for my daughter when we go camping since i only bring her on warm weather trips. its very small when rolled up, even smaller than my my neoair, and inflates real...

In GEAR » Exped AirMat Basic 7.5 UL -- 12.5 oz. air pad -- Anyone using?
March 29, 4:16pm

Re: Re: titanium 2L pot
I bought it for group trips too. My 1L pot doesn't cut it for more than 2 people. I wonder if the msr 1.5L and 1L pot set will nest inside the 2L pot?

March 29, 3:32pm

Snowpeak litemax
Decided to switch to a different canister stove, so this one is up for sale. SOLD

In Gear Swap » Snowpeak litemax
March 28, 2:01am

titanium 2L pot
I think this is a pretty good deal. an older MSR titan 2L pot - $49.95 with free shipping. http://www.backcountrygear.com/msr-titan-2-liter-2008.html Moontrail has it spec'd out at: 2...

March 28, 12:28am

Re: Re: All pics broken - For Some, But Not All...
the photos are all uploaded to photobucket, and they are all public, so something must be wrong with your computer/browser. they work perfect with google chrome. i just added day 2. day 3 will b...

In Post-Trip Reports » Backpacking in the needles with newbies
March 27, 12:38am

Sold
Sold

In Gear Swap » golite dakota
March 26, 2:25pm

Golite Dakota
bump

In Gear Swap » golite dakota
March 25, 8:30pm

Re: Backpacking in the needles with newbies
Day three was a pretty short day; however it was the most elevation gain of the entire trip. We had actually been hiking upstream the entire trip, but it had very little elevation difference since ...

March 25, 3:04am

Re: Backpacking in the needles with newbies
Day 2 We woke up in the morning, quickly boiled some water for breakfast, and set out on the trail just as the sun was rising. Because we had gotten such a late start the day before, we needed t...

March 25, 3:03am

All Reader Reviews by Ted E

Ted E has posted no reviews.