Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Bradley Danyluk (dasbin) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Bradley Danyluk hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Bradley Danyluk has not added a biography yet.
CityVancouver
StateBC
CountryCanada

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Bradley Danyluk

Showing 191 - 200 of 272 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

Forum » Thread

doesn't make sense
Steripen claims that UV rays are incapable of penetrating clear plastic, which is why it's safe to use their purifying light turned on inside one and look at it from outside. Or is it that S...

In Make Your Own Gear » Solar Water Purification
April 04, 8:09pm

MEC
I own several pairs of the MEC ones. Don't have any numbers for you unfortunately. I think the micron sizing of the wool might be slightly larger than some other brands - I find their long-john...

In GEAR » Wool boxer-brief comparison?
March 30, 4:04pm

Showers Pass
The best WPB for cycling are the Showers Pass eVent pants. Not only are they super breathable, they also have an 'air scoop' vent at the knee joint that brings a lot of venting while not le...

In GEAR » breathable rain pants
March 30, 4:01pm

Loft
Here we go again with the loft measurements... (Please refer to my post on the Eddie Bauer jacket review - to which I never got a reply). Dissapointing.

In Editor's Roundtable » Ultralight Down Pants: Light, Warm, and Versatile
March 23, 7:01pm

loft vs warmth
I really would like to hear BPL's official response to Richard's issue (that BPL is still endorsing or at least suggesting the use of loft as a measurement of warmth - not to mention the in...

In Editor's Roundtable » Eddie Bauer First Ascent Downlight Sweater Review
March 06, 11:04pm

Re: Re: Re: Revision 1 0 Nanoshield Truly Rainproof - A Shade of Grey
"> Hydrostatic Resistance (Water Proofness) 123 psi About 17 kPa, which is about the same as silnylon these days. Hardly great." Really? Every single source I've read on silnyl...

In GEAR » BD to use Nanotech in upcoming tents
February 19, 4:45pm

LightHeart Duo
What about the LightHeart Duo as a competitor to the Haven? http://lightheartgear.com/duo.html Haven't read much about it here, wondering if anyone has any observations or experience with...

In GEAR » Six Moon Designs 2-person Haven
February 15, 9:14pm

not ridicuous at all
I doubt forced air over / around the quilt would do much, but you should be able to dry it just be leaving it in heat (i.e. the sun) for long enough. The moisture in the down will evaporate, and th...

In GEAR » Washing a cuben down quilt
February 14, 4:59pm

Weather faring
How would a design like this fare under a light snow load or windy storm?? I'm not talking 4 season conditions, just a freak alpine storm any time of year. It looks like it would be really diff...

In GEAR » Six Moon Designs 2-person Haven
February 13, 1:12pm

Heat
I actually melted a small hole in the outer fabric of a Mont-Bell bag in the dryer on LOW. It was where the fabric rubbed up against the air output grille. I think some fabrics are very heat-sensit...

In GEAR » How to restore the loft of a down bag.
February 12, 1:40pm

All Reader Reviews by Bradley Danyluk

Bradley Danyluk has posted no reviews.