Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Bradley Danyluk (dasbin) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Bradley Danyluk hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Bradley Danyluk has not added a biography yet.
CityVancouver
StateBC
CountryCanada

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Bradley Danyluk

Showing 191 - 200 of 287 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Forum » Thread

Hydrostatic Head
One thing to note is that the Lightheart tents use silnylon with a hydrostatic head of over 3500mm (most use 800-1200mm rated silnylon). I confirmed this with an email to Judy in which she explaine...

In GEAR » LightHeart tents
May 14, 10:50am

wash dry merino
I've been tossing in my merino shirts and underwear with the rest of my laundry on the regular warm cycle and warm dryer settings for years. They're totally fine. Not sure what the fuss is ...

In GEAR » Montbell Merino T-Shirt?
May 13, 2:38am

Washer dryer
I've been tossing in my merino shirts and underwear with the rest of my laundry on the regular warm cycle and warm dryer settings for years. They're totally fine. Not sure what the fuss is ...

In GEAR » Montbell Merino T-Shirt?
May 13, 2:38am

Space
Sealing (not taping) requires drying time, which can be really significant in the winter. That means they need somewhere to put all those fully setup or hung-out tents for a day or two at a time.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Why not seam seal at the factory?
May 10, 11:03pm

Hip buckle
I replaced the hip buckle on mine with a slightly beefier one from MEC. Weight's almost identical. The original didn't seem like it would necessarily break, but it would snap loose under pr...

In GEAR » winter pack choice - osprey exos 58?
May 05, 11:43pm

S30V
I'd love to see something like this made in S30V Stainless. By far my favourite knife steel for use in incliment weather when you don't necessarily have the time or materials to keep a high...

In GEAR » New UL knife from Ka-Bar
May 05, 11:41pm

Rainy Pass
I can't recommend these guys. I took my Nemo tent there to fix a zipper that had become detatched from its threads, which should have been a warranty issue (Nemo passes off all repairs and warr...

In GEAR » How long did your down bag last?
May 05, 6:54pm

Nemo
Yeah. My Nano's over half a pound heavier than it's supposed to be, too.

In GEAR » Osprey Exos weight insanity
May 02, 12:12pm

Pot weight
A heavier pot (of a given material) will take more energy to heat up from cold to a given temperature, but will also take longer to cool down. The net result is more even heat distribution over the...

In GEAR » pot thickness/weights
April 29, 1:47pm

defeet
DeFeet Wool-E-Ators. These are similar to the ones mentioned above, but are merino wool instead of synthetic. Result: they don't smell! They are about as thin as it's possible to make meri...

In GEAR » Hot Weather Socks
April 26, 1:48pm

All Reader Reviews by Bradley Danyluk

Bradley Danyluk has posted no reviews.