BPL Community Profile

pack nwcurt (curtpeterson) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Pacific Northwest
About Me pack nwcurt has not added a biography yet.
StateWashington
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by pack nwcurt

Showing 191 - 200 of 406 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...41

Forum » Thread

DriClime
PM Sent

In Gear Swap » Marmot DriClime Windshirt Mens XXL Blue
August 27, 9:38am

Nimbus Ozone Frame Mods
Here are the frames I was talking about. For me, it's not just about getting them lighter. I find the full stock one way too stiff for the loads I carry so going thinner softens it up a bit. Ob...

In GEAR » Is it time to move to a frameless pack?
August 23, 10:22am

FS: Vargo Jet-Ti Canister Stove
It's this one: http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/vargo_jet_ti_stove.html Looking for $35 shipped. PM works for me.

In Gear Swap » FS: Vargo Jet-Ti Canister Stove
August 17, 7:09am

Frameless with the Ozone
I'm in a really similar scenario. It got to the point where the empty pack was the single heaviest item I was carrying by far. Problems for me was that the shoulder straps on the N.O. are by fa...

In GEAR » Is it time to move to a frameless pack?
August 17, 7:05am

FS: Big Salomon Exit Aero Shoes
Just got a brand new pair of these breathable trail shoes. Never been out of the house. They don't fit my toes well. Size 14. Planning on returning them for a full refund, but thought I'...

In Gear Swap » FS: Big Salomon Exit Aero Shoes
June 20, 8:21am

Re: Awesome camp shoes
What do the UA ones weigh? Anybody have an actual number? Thanks!

In Make Your Own Gear » Killing crocs
May 21, 6:58pm

Re: fly fish with spinning gear
Fly fishing with spinning gear - even if it terminates with an honest-to-goodness fly straight from the fly shop - is not considered fly fishing in Washington and not allowed on "fly fishing o...

In Fishing » Catch trout - no skills, cheap gear
May 17, 6:47am

Olympics
The Olympics are fantastic - and can offer some good early season trips while snow is in the high country. High country out here is as low as 4000', by the way, and some of it doesn't open ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Best backpacking in Oregon or Washington?
May 16, 4:30pm

FS: New Down Jackets
Two down jackets for sale. Both are brand new and have never been out of the house. Stored uncompressed. Patagonia Down Sweater. Brown color. Size XXL. 14 oz. $130 includes shipping. New Bala...

In Gear Swap » FS: New Down Jackets
May 12, 7:23am

Virga
PM on the Virga.

In Gear Swap » FS: Granite Gear Virga, Oware CatTarp 2, Granite Gear Vapor Trail and one smoking hot deal!
April 13, 8:45am

All Reader Reviews by pack nwcurt

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

BPL Ultralight Fishing Rod Case 2"
I'd been looking for a light, tough fishing rod tube for a long time and was excited to find this option. Despite fantastic customer service with a special request and fast shipping, this rod tube qu...

In Miscellaneous Products
August 07, 11:57am

Lock Laces Shoe Laces Lock Laces Shoe Laces
I'll give the Lock-Laces that BPL sells a star for being incredibly comfortable during in-camp and flat trail duty, and another star for the quick and easy on-off they allow. But, they are not near...

In Miscellaneous Products
August 07, 11:43am

Backpacking Light Ti Esbit stove
If Esbit is the fuel choice, this little stand is a fantastic option. Fits the GSI double boilers well and my Snowpeak bowl nicely. The real appeal is the ridiculously light weight. I can tos...

In Stoves - Other
August 07, 11:35am