BPL Community Profile

Chris S (csteutterman) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale San Francisco Bay Area
About Me Chris S has not added a biography yet.
My PDF Gear ListEmigrant BPL Trip

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Chris S

Showing 191 - 200 of 576 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...58

Forum » Thread

Re: Patagonia UL Down Jacket vs. Montbell UL Down Jacket
FWIW, the MB is 30% off here: http://www.montbell.us/products/disp.php?p_id=2301133 Limited sizes though.

In GEAR » Patagonia UL Down Jacket vs. Montbell UL Down Jacket
March 13, 1:52pm

Re: 2 Carbon Fiber poles at Costco for $27
"Burn up to 45% more calories" Does this mean I need to take 45% more food?

In GEAR » 2 Carbon Fiber poles at Costco for $27
March 13, 12:06pm

WTB: MLD Prophet Size Large
One more try before I buy a new one....

In Gear Swap » WTB: MLD Prophet Size Large
March 13, 10:52am

Shucks
That sounds like a great trip and a great way to utilize the holiday, but unfortunately for me I will be on the east coast that week. I'm already looking forward to the trip report.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » July 3-8th: 80-90 mile, partial cross country Sierran trip. EPIC!
March 12, 4:03pm

WTB: MLD Prophet Size Large
-- Nevermind. I purchased a new one. -- Looking for a Large MLD Prophet in excellent condition. Would also like one hip belt pocket if you have one.

In Gear Swap » WTB: MLD Prophet Size Large
March 12, 11:16am

Re: Comparison Matrix - 20 Degree Down Bags/Quilts
The reply I got regarding the size Regular: The fill weight on the Regular is 335g. The stuff size and girth measurements are all the same. The biggest difference is the finished length is 88...

In GEAR » Comparison Matrix - 20 Degree Down Bags/Quilts
March 09, 4:11pm

Re: How long have you been a lightweight backpacker?
469 days

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » How long have you been a lightweight backpacker?
March 09, 12:14pm

I just replied to their email to ask about the size Regular. I'll let you know what they say.

March 09, 11:48am

Not exactly apples to apples though since I asked about the Long version and the matrix lists the regular size.

March 09, 11:46am

FWIW, I asked about the specs on the GoLite Quilt and this was the reply: The fill weight on the Ultra Light 3 season Long is 375g. Size in the included stuff sack is 12"X6". Shoulde...

March 09, 11:21am

All Reader Reviews by Chris S

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Six Moons Designs 2011 Swift
I bought this pack (along with the optional Hoop Stay and Wing Belt) intending to use it for trips that required a bear canister. The light weight, capacity to fit a bear canister and option to add t...

In Backpacks - Frameless
December 27, 12:46pm