BPL Community Profile

Eric Lundquist (cobberman) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Dry side of the Eastern Sierra's
About Me Eric Lundquist has not added a biography yet.
StateNV
My PDF Gear List3-Season Sierra

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Eric Lundquist

Showing 191 - 200 of 630 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...63

Forum » Thread

Re: adding contact info to a SD or CF card
I suggest taking a picture of a business card or other contact information. Keep in mind that RAW files are not readable on all computers. A JPEG would be best.

In Photography » Camera Found on Lake Plateau
September 27, 11:20am

Re: Re: Re: Thank you for the replies
"I wonder if it got a dose of fabric softener too. [gnashing of teeth]" Could have been an all in one soap/softener. Those kinds of cleaners are banned in my laundry room.

In GEAR » question about a down bag that has been machine washed (without my consent)
September 26, 6:22pm

Re: Rae Lakes Loop, Sept 21-23
Fantastic photos and great writing to accompany them. It felt like I had been on the trip with you both. Trip reports like these make BPL such a great place to be. Mind sharing your gearlist (...

In Post-Trip Reports » Rae Lakes Loop, Sept 21-23
September 26, 1:26pm

Re: Trinity Alps Septemberfest 28-30th
Current plan is to arrive late Thursday night. I have room for two plus gear and can pick up anyone along the way from Reno. I am leaving around 4PM via 395 north to Susanville and west on 44 to R...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Trinity Alps Septemberfest 28-30th
September 25, 1:43pm

Re: Does such a product exist?
Other than purpose built drybags as has already been mentioned, you could also look for 6mil bags. A local asbestos abatement contractor would likely sell you some or you can get them here Pack Li...

In GEAR » Does such a product exist?
September 24, 4:14pm

Re: FS: Bearpaw Wilderness Designs Minimalist 1 Extended Length
What is the tarp in the photo you included?

In Gear Swap » FS: Bearpaw Wilderness Designs Minimalist 1 Extended Length
September 23, 1:39pm

Re: Maps and how to use them?
Most of the trail mileages that I've come across to not take into account elevation change. Some of the time this isn't an issue and they're pretty close but other times, especially in...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Maps and how to use them?
September 19, 1:30pm

Re: Project: 4oz 1A USB Charger
Is this a Rim to Rim to Rim or Rim to River to Rim trip? If you're staying at Phantom Ranch you could buy batteries there and use them in a AA iPhone charger. GPS is unlikely to be needed...

In Make Your Own Gear » Project: 4oz 1A USB Charger
September 18, 1:19pm

Re: New Tv show "Revolution" on NBC contradictions and some spoilers
Fraught with contradictions to be sure but it was at least somewhat entertaining. I couldn't help but think of one of my favorite canceled shows, Jericho, and how Revolution appears to be just...

In Chaff » New Tv show "Revolution" on NBC contradictions and some spoilers
September 18, 12:55pm

Re: 2005 Backpacking Light Trip Planning Spreadsheet Contest Entries
I've made my own Excel document that has gone through more iterations than my gear closet has. Google Doc's has an online spreadsheet which has many of the same features.

In Gear Lists » 2005 Backpacking Light Trip Planning Spreadsheet Contest Entries
September 17, 9:39pm

All Reader Reviews by Eric Lundquist

Eric Lundquist has posted no reviews.