BPL Community Profile

Jace Mullen (climberslacker) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Your guess is as good as mine.
About Me Hi! I'm Jace. I'm 17 years old. I will be doing the PCT Summer 2012.
CityOceanside
StateCalifornia
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://www.jacemullen.com
My PDF Gear ListPCT Gear List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jace Mullen

Showing 191 - 200 of 377 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...38

Forum » Thread

Re: FS: Patagonia Ascentionist Jacket-Medium
Nice Jacket, I have one.

In Gear Swap » FS: Patagonia Ascentionist Jacket - medium
December 29, 9:40pm

Site change.
I love these forums. None of the smiley face BS, and I think that these forums embody the UL mindset, with everything you need and nothing you don't. (I wouldn't mind a better search fun...

In On the Web » When did the site change?
December 29, 6:04pm

Cuben Belt
Hmmm... When/ if I buy cuben by the yard I will make sure to have enough for this, sounds like it could be fun.

In Make Your Own Gear » Novelty gift: cuben pants belt
December 29, 5:55pm

All In Trek
I do not think that he will have any issues with the cold. From his website: "Six months spent living outdoors in a snow cave during Northern Michigan’s legendary, brutal winters gave him a ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Samuel Gardner's "All in Trek" Gear List
December 29, 4:54pm

All in trek
What is his timing going to be for this trek?

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Samuel Gardner's "All in Trek" Gear List
December 29, 4:50pm

Re: Tough, light pants
I second arborwear, dang near indestructible those. Also how can you not love a company whose slogan is "Protect the crotch, we can't stress that enough"? Don't work for them, ...

In GEAR » Tough, light pants
December 29, 9:04am

Re: Theoretical AT Gear List
Sounds good, When it comes out I may end up selling my rain wrap on gear swap, hopefully someone will want it.

In Gear Lists » Theoretical AT Gear List
December 28, 1:40pm

Best Gear of 2010
No Order: Gossamer Gear Mariposa Pack: Used it at philmont, did 100 miles with it and finally bought my own (I was borrowing from Glen). This coupled with the NightLite pad will be my workhorse ...

In GEAR » Your Best Gear of 2010
December 27, 9:04pm

Yup, I'm 16 right now and depending on when I leave I will be turning 18 on the trail. I am planning on doing the JMT this summer to see how far I really can pull in a day, of course there will...

December 27, 9:33am

As far as first aid: I am thinking Leukotape for blisters, a few bandaids and one or two of the little singe use neosporin packets, I would have one if every few mail drops just so I always hav...

December 27, 12:48am

All Reader Reviews by Jace Mullen

Showing 1 - 4 of 4 | Page: 1

Review

Category

40 Below Expedition Insulation
A great, US company that makes expedition-specific insulating gear. My bottle-boots were shipped the same day I ordered them and along with the shipping notice came a question from the company founder...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
October 16, 4:39pm

Gossamer Gear Nightlight Torso
I used this pad for 5 weeks this summer while building trail. I have also used it on every backpacking trip for the last two-ish years. I just bought a new one to take on my PCT thru this summer. ...

In Sleeping Pads - Foam
April 07, 9:38pm

zpacks Company
While I only ordered stuff sacks from Joe, he was still willing to talk with me about what would work best for me. Great Guy, I hope to buy a pack from him eventually!

February 28, 8:57am

Patagonia the company
I have never had to deal with there customer service department because of something I have bought, but many times i have had questions about there products and if you are on their website, on the top...

March 19, 10:46pm