BPL Community Profile

Colin Krusor (ckrusor) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Northwest US
About Me Colin Krusor has not added a biography yet.
CityPortland
StateOregon
CountryUS

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Colin Krusor

Showing 191 - 200 of 1010 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...101

Forum » Thread

Thaisilks
I've used Thaisilks, too. I've purchased 5 momme silk (which is lighter than any nylon fabric) for $3 per yard from that site.

In Make Your Own Gear » 1.1 oz Nylon Bag Liner?
June 22, 5:41pm

Others
I have no desire to be alarmist, but I think it is important to note that Crypto and Giardia are the best known eukaryotic parasites in surface waters but not the only ones. I study the protozo...

In GEAR » Gravity filter vs. Aqua Mira: The age-old question
June 20, 2:24pm

Chair
Ron, I'm very impressed by this chair. What are the details for the tubing (ID, OD, source, etc.)? I don't think I would mind an extra 5 oz in my pack, either, if it meant I had a camp ...

In Make Your Own Gear » 5.5 ounce Camp Chair
June 19, 3:01pm

Filter
Thanks. The hollow-fiber filter is the inner filter component of a Sawyer filter, so I didn't have to worry about water bypass. The tubes are already sealed at the bottom in the clear plastic c...

In Make Your Own Gear » Sub 4 oz gravity filter setup w/ MYOG filter
June 15, 10:03pm

Down
I have a Zpacks twin quilt with water resistant down. I chose the water resistant down because I had the quilt made with a Nobul1 inner and outer shell, which is much more breathable and perhaps le...

In GEAR » ZPacks water resistant down or 900 fill?
June 14, 1:32pm

Blue medium sold
The blue medium is sold. The black large is still available.

In Gear Swap » FS: Westcomb Shift (blue medium and black large)
June 13, 2:00pm

Conical hat
Greg, thanks for that link (and thanks to Chris Muthig). I think a foam sheet with a silnylon cover might be the way to go. The cover could double as a water bag and stuff sack and the foam sheet c...

In Make Your Own Gear » MYOG Chinese style conical hat
June 13, 1:25pm

Reduced to $229
These are brand new with tags. I'll drop the price to $229. I suspect there is interest because there have been several recent favorable threads about this jacket here on BPL.

In Gear Swap » FS: Westcomb Shift (blue medium and black large)
June 13, 10:59am

"Sedge" hat
Yes, I've been thinking about this for a long time. I first had ideas about this about ten years ago and it never became enough of a priority to push aside other MYOG projects. Do you have ...

In Make Your Own Gear » MYOG Chinese style conical hat
June 13, 10:41am

Seams
I don't doubt that your baffles will be plenty strong. In general, I just try to design seams and bonds so they have as much strength as possible because those are the places where things tend ...

In Make Your Own Gear » Cuben Summer Quilt
June 12, 10:53pm

All Reader Reviews by Colin Krusor

Colin Krusor has posted no reviews.