BPL Community Profile

Chad Miller (chadnsc) - BPL Guest

My Locale Duluth, Minnesota
About Me Backpacking and climbing throughout the year, I love to be outdoors in virtually any active form.
CityDuluth
StateDuluth
My PDF Gear ListSummer Gear List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Chad Miller

Showing 191 - 200 of 805 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...81

Forum » Thread

Re: SHT
Well Rick how about we plan on a trip in the last two weekends of January? I'll post up more details next week.

In Winter Hiking » SHT December 9th-11th
December 06, 11:19am

Re: How many of you bought "Long" sized bags for winter camping?
First off the extra space is taken up by insulated gear, ie boots, jacket ect. If you still had too much room then you could simply fold the footbox over on itself and reduce the extra space at yo...

In Winter Hiking » How many of you bought "Long" sized bags for winter camping?
December 06, 11:18am

Re: Mt. Shasta
Well I know a couple of guys from Duluth MN that trained here and only here and did an alpine accent of Denali a few years ago. Ironically they out climbed and summited over groups of people f...

In Mountaineering & Alpinism » Mt. Shasta
December 06, 9:56am

Re: Re: Re: How many of you bought "Long" sized bags for winter camping?
Well I am a deer hunter and avid winter backpacker and I know from personal experience that it keeps me warmer. ;)

December 06, 9:50am

wow
Wow - arguing for the sake of arguing. After seven pages of 'debate' do you think that your single post will make Jake fall down upon his knees and proclaim that he was mistaken and is...

In GEAR » Gear Swap & Capilene
December 06, 9:48am

Re: How many of you bought "Long" sized bags for winter camping?
Well I have a long size bag for winter camping but then again I'm 6'2" and need the room. As for the gear you're thinking of placing in your bag: 1. Boots- I don't slee...

December 06, 9:02am

Re: UL Shell and Winter Backpacking
Please keep in mind that my winter backpacking is done in places like northern MN, Glacier, and Yellowstone so . . . . I've found that to keep my lower body warm and dry when in camp I li...

In Winter Hiking » UL Shell and Winter Backpacking
December 06, 8:48am

Re: Re: Re: Tom
Chase Norton "My opinion is simply that and while I am apart of this community, I only attempt to post my own views. I say screwem and am overly prideful to the point of arrogance. I do not...

December 06, 8:32am

Why screw'em?
Ah this thread is rather interesting. I had been a member here for four or five years before I decided to not renew my membership. The decision not to renew was a hard one but not for con...

December 06, 8:29am

Re: Your Winter "TEN ESSENTIALS" List?
My 'ten essentials' list is really no different than my three season list with a couple of exceptions. 1. Shovel. 2. Butane lighter instead of mini-bic 3. Space blanket (this is...

In Winter Hiking » Your Winter "TEN ESSENTIALS" List?
December 05, 1:20pm

All Reader Reviews by Chad Miller

Chad Miller has posted no reviews.