BPL Community Profile

diego dean (cfionthefly) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale diego dean hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me diego dean has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by diego dean

Showing 191 - 200 of 281 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Gear Primer for Newbies
Michael, That is an excellent piece of work. Would you mind me sharing this with my father who is a leader with a local troop. I'm an Eagle Scout from the 90's and I wish I had this in...

In GEAR » Gear Primer for Newbies
January 14, 10:03am

Sent
Money sent w. address

In Gear Swap » FS: Lafuma Warm N Light 800
January 12, 7:54pm

Pmed
Pm sent. Let me know. Thanks.

In Gear Swap » FS: Lafuma Warm N Light 800
January 12, 5:28am

Always a pleasure
Ive had a couple orders with him and it's always been a great experience. I really like how he has his billing, invoice and shipping setup.

In GEAR » Shout out for Lawson Equipment - Awesome customer service
January 10, 5:27am

We all know this guy!
We all know this guy. He's the guy you meet, that while he may be older and gruff, there is something awkwardly appealing about him. He has some of the same interests, knows his stuff, and te...

In GEAR » The MSRatauk SuperGnat (Gaz *and* Threaded!)
January 10, 5:21am

Borrow my Stove?
Hey Jim, If you ever want to borrow one of my stoves for testing, you go right ahead. You can even unscrew something if you want! But I know one guy on this thread that will never get a loan...

January 09, 5:28pm

My opinion
I got one a couple weeks ago for my JRB Bridge hammock. Together they are a sleepers dream. However, Yes the stuff sack inflation system is very bad. Don't know how long it took me to get ...

In GEAR » Neoair All-Season
January 09, 2:55pm

Keep it private
First, I would ask Bob why exactly he thought he was loaning out a stove to a guy who already owns 100's of stoves. Seems like testing and review would have been part of the deal which to me w...

January 09, 11:37am

None
Let me know by the end of today if anyone wants them. Will send back to store tomorrow if there's no interest.

In Gear Swap » FS: New Balance Men's MT101 Trail Runners Size 13
January 04, 6:05am

Ok
They would probably work well for you. They are just a hair to small for me, but really I should have a 13 1/2 but few company's make that size.

In Gear Swap » FS: New Balance Men's MT101 Trail Runners Size 13
January 03, 5:02pm

All Reader Reviews by diego dean

diego dean has posted no reviews.