my youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/cadyak?feature=mhee

Winter 5 day Smokies Skin Out List:
http://www.geargrams.com/list?id=3581
CityAlbany
StateGa
CountryUSA
My PDF Gear Listspd

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by brent driggers

Showing 191 - 200 of 564 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...57

Forum » Thread

Nice stove
Checked out the Solostove. It is a little heavy but is a very nice looking stove. It is made of 304SS which must be much more heavy duty than the the stuff the bushbuddy is made of. 10 minutes is...

In GEAR » Bushbuddy vs solostove
February 27, 5:26pm

woodstoves in wet conditions
They are both woodstoves and will require additional work and practice to have a good burn with wet wood. In these conditions, success with wood has more to do with finding the driest wood, having ...

In GEAR » Bushbuddy vs solostove
February 27, 1:51pm

Super Burn
I love the compression straps. They work great to hold my fishing rod or a trekking pole so that I can fish.

In GEAR » Burn compression
February 10, 9:14pm

hysol
sent you a PM

In Gear Swap » Loctite U09FL + dispenser
February 09, 10:40pm

thanks for the info.
I saw on gear swap a fello has a dispenser, extra nozzles, etc for sale. I already have some of the u09fl but I didnt know if somehow didnt get all of the components that I need to dispense it corr...

In Make Your Own Gear » Cuben Tape/Adhesive vs. Sewing
February 03, 8:33pm

Nano Puff Pullover XL
Gecko Green XL Patagonia Nano Puff Pullover. I just bought this a few weeks ago on gear swap. Perfect Condition. I just like my Nanopuff jacket better. (I like pockets) 75.00 tyd Thanks

In Gear Swap » Nano Puff Pullover XL
February 03, 8:17pm

Dispensing Hysol.
Colin, Do you have to have some special dispenser for the hysol other than the device that is in the foil packet?

In Make Your Own Gear » Cuben Tape/Adhesive vs. Sewing
February 03, 3:21pm

Quilt
Waiting to hear back from Stephen. Noah, I sent you a PM

In Gear Swap » MLD SPIRIT 45 QUILT XL
February 02, 9:23pm

Quilt
Stephen, Sent you a PM thanks

February 02, 7:11pm

MLD QUILT
James, The sizing is just as is described on the MLD site. 78X52 ...I think. It has more features than any other quilt I own. I dont think that it will pull all the way over My head though. I...

February 02, 4:11pm

All Reader Reviews by brent driggers

brent driggers has posted no reviews.