BPL Community Profile

Ben Wortman (bwortman) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Nebraska
About Me Ben Wortman has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ben Wortman

Showing 191 - 200 of 598 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...60

Forum » Thread

Door
Do you also have netting over the door? If so, is there just a zipper in the same place as the zipper on the fly? Also, what length is the netting on yours, and do you think it is long enough o...

In Post-Trip Reports » Wind River Range 2012
March 07, 7:08pm

nest
Still for sale You don't have PM's set up yet

In Gear Swap » FS Golite Shangri La 2 Nest - Stock $55
March 07, 4:14pm

Shelter
Great report and photos. Do you have a shot with your SL2 including the new netting? I am going to modify one of mine to include netting, but can't come to a conclusion as to how I want to do...

In Post-Trip Reports » Wind River Range 2012
March 07, 2:21pm

shelters
I was wondering what everyone thought about the Golite SL2 in the snow. Did anyone come away wanting something more substantial or was it plenty shelter for the group? Thanks Ben

In Post-Trip Reports » Winter Backpacking in RMNP
March 07, 11:55am

Sweet
Your trip reports always depress me! Why can't I be like PMags???

In Post-Trip Reports » Winter Backpacking in RMNP
March 07, 10:09am

SL5
The GoLite Shangri La 5 is a little heavier, but the entrance is very tall and there would be plenty of room for your mom to join him. You could fit 5-6 people in it sitting up very easy if need b...

In GEAR » SMD lunar duo for my hippy dad??
March 06, 8:05am

Exped Gemini
Does anyone have any experience or thoughts on the Exped Gemini tent? I am specifically looking at the 3 person to use with the wife and a kid at or above treeline in the rocky mountains. I know ...

In GEAR » Exped Gemini
March 05, 8:14pm

CHEAP!!!
Good Bug Net to use under your tarp. Ben

March 04, 3:33pm

nest
The 2009 and earlier fly has the peaks about 6-8 inches closer than the current version. The floor area is the same, but the distance between the peaks differ.

March 03, 8:28am

Still Available
Thanks

March 03, 6:45am

All Reader Reviews by Ben Wortman

Ben Wortman has posted no reviews.