Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Ben Wortman (bwortman) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Nebraska
About Me Ben Wortman has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ben Wortman

Showing 191 - 200 of 619 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...62

Forum » Thread

Brent's stove rocks!
I was lucky enought to get my hands on one of Brents stoves. It is a work of art. It also works very well. I am going to have alot of fun with this one!! The stove, pot, lid, "sippy lid&...

In GEAR » SnowPeak 600 - stoves
April 28, 8:44pm

WTB Big Agnes Lynx Pass 1 or Jack Rabbit 1
Looking for a good to awesome condition Big Agnes Lynx Pass 1 or Jack Rabbit 1. Shoot Me a PM if you have one and want to sell it. Thanks Ben

In Gear Swap » WTB Big Agnes Lynx Pass 1 or Jack Rabbit 1
April 26, 3:59pm

Holy Cross Wilderness
I would also suggest the holy cross wilderness. I did a loop there a few years ago. The loop acrually starts and comes out about 100 yards from each other. (Missouri Lakes and Fancy Pass trailhe...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Looking for 50 to 100 mile loop trail in Colorado. Suggestions?
April 26, 12:49pm

Don't Worry
I wouldn't worry about it. It is typical that a few feathers make their way out of sleeping bags when used. If you are getting a few per night, then I would be concerned. My Western Mountain...

In GEAR » Losing the occasional feather from my quilt?
April 24, 10:52am

Big Agnes King Creek Series
I just picked up 2 Big Agnes king creek tents on clearence (4 and 6). They are on sale everywhere right now. They have a massive vestibule and a full coverage rainfly. They also have good ventil...

In Gear Swap » WTB: Family-sized tent (preferably with porch OR big vestibule)
April 23, 8:11am

scarp
Stephen, how do you think the scarp one held up next to the Hillebergs?

In GEAR » Hilleberg Tent thread
April 21, 7:43pm

Get rid of the old one!
Brent You probably want to get rid of that old stove since you have the shiny new tools to make new ones. I would be happy to get rid of it for you. I will even pay a "disposal fee"...

April 18, 7:41am

Stove
Brent Where did you get that stove? I want one too!

April 17, 3:57pm

Condensation
John That makes sense, but since I currently use no floor at all, (just groundcloth) It shouldn't be any worse. I am more so looking to do this for mosquito season in the west where humidity ...

In GEAR » Netting Floor for shelter. Any drawbacks??
April 16, 3:54pm

Netting Floor for shelter. Any drawbacks??
I have been kicking around the idea to sew in a netting floor (and door) to a Golite Shangri La 2. From what I can gather, people are happy with the netting floor on ZPacks shelters. I have not b...

In GEAR » Netting Floor for shelter. Any drawbacks??
April 16, 3:27pm

All Reader Reviews by Ben Wortman

Ben Wortman has posted no reviews.