BPL Community Profile

sheila o (bumpass) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale The Far Left Coast? : /
About Me sheila o has not added a biography yet.
StateCA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by sheila o

Showing 191 - 200 of 266 | Page: 1 ...8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

Forum » Thread

try it
I never had problems regarding free shipping. See how far you can go in the order process. You should see one way or another upon submitting your order. You can always cancel it if needed.

In Gear Deals » bing/live cashback 2x
September 11, 4:20pm

If you are going to Backcountry, don't forget to go through BING.COM first
Get additional discount on top of your order if you go through bing.com first. You can read previous posts on that. Good luck.

In Gear Deals » Any Backcountry.com Codes?
September 11, 12:33am

winter bags
BUMP

In Gear Swap » FS -15 degrees down winter bags
September 09, 10:56am

Re: Re: If you had a JetBoil, you could leave the mug at home
"In which case, you might well have the 'freshest hot coffee', but you might also have badly blistered lips." Hi there Roger! ...the lid of the PCS is made of some flexible ma...

In GEAR » Mugs & Cups
September 07, 8:04pm

If you had a JetBoil, you could leave the mug at home
If you had a JetBoil PCS, you could leave the mug at home. 24 oz capacity, washable neoprene sleeve, a sipping lid and bowl. Add the french press and you'll have freshest hot coffee for more t...

In GEAR » Mugs & Cups
September 07, 12:31pm

FS/OBO MH down bags LONG SOLD, REGULAR AVAILABLE
REDUCED, not UL Available:Regular and Long Mountain Hardwear Big Bang SL -15 degrees, mateable with 8" Expander. Reg used 10 nights, the Long-4 nights with leggings and L/S shirts. Excellent ...

In Gear Swap » FS -15 degrees down winter bags
September 07, 12:05pm

decreasing a little weight
Remove the foam pad inside of the Exped stuff/pump sack. That will cut the weight down to 3 oz instead of the 4.9 on a #7 sack. You can still multi use it as a stuff sack for the 1 oz difference o...

In Gear Deals » Exped Downmat -- $100
September 07, 10:48am

don't forget
If you go through Bing.com you can get an extra 16-44% off backcountry.com and 24-26% on the bc outlet. Worth a try!?!

In Gear Deals » Backcountry.com sale is on!
August 18, 3:15pm

Re: any way to see how much beforehand?
Sean, On the Bing site, they will give a range. At backcountry I recently received 25% additional off my sale price item. It's range is 16-44% at backcountry, BC outlet 24-44%, moosejaw 20-24...

In Gear Deals » Western Mountaineering Summerlite 150 Dollars at Moosejaw
August 16, 3:12pm

2 Mountain Hardwear down Big Bang SL -15 degrees with Quantum expander
I have both a regular and long Mountain Hardwear Big Bang SL -15 degrees, mateable. Reg used 10 nights, long 4 nights and always with leggings with L/S shirts. Excellent, like new condition. Couple...

In Gear Swap » WTB: Winter Bag
August 16, 2:54pm

All Reader Reviews by sheila o

sheila o has posted no reviews.