Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Matthew Perry (bigfoot2) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Oregon
About Me Matthew Perry has not added a biography yet.
CityEugene
StateOregon
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Matthew Perry

Showing 191 - 200 of 1344 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...135

Forum » Thread

Random quotations
"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt "Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but NEVER hit soft." Theodo...

In Chaff » Random quotations.
February 08, 10:14pm

Your first "UL" piece of gear?
Western Mountaineering sleeping bag for the Boy Scouts. Saved all my lawnmowing money for two years in 1982/83 to get that thing. I was the warmest scout at Brownsea leadership camp that year with ...

In GEAR » Your first "UL" piece of gear?
February 08, 9:47pm

The Next Great Gear Invention
"I'm still searching for a viable hammocking solution for my wife and I and have been sorely disappointed in the lack of a market answer that is even remotely light enough to compete with ...

In GEAR » The Next Great Gear Invention
February 04, 12:50am

Awesome Conquistador Beer Can (AC/BC) Pot
Dan, I'll test it in the AC/BC set up and also use it in my Backcountry Boiler. Thanks! Matt

In GEAR » Awesome Conquistador Beer Can
February 03, 11:24pm

Noob-eh?
Scott, Hope you like your Noob-eh (or whatever it's called). As for me, i'll stick to my WB fly with doors, home made 9.5 ounce hammock and still be $200.00 (and at least a pound lighter) ...

February 03, 9:05am

Awesome Conquistador Beer Can (AC/BC) Pot
Dan, PM sent. Thanks for the awesome service and very generous offer to ship BEFORE receiving payment! M

February 02, 3:20pm

Sunday Tips
Ian, Exactly! M

In Chaff » Sunday Tips
February 02, 12:41pm

Telescoping pole
Good deal for $6.00! I have two fishing options that I use depending on the trips I take. The lightest is a hand fishing line I found for $1.00 at my local St. Vinnie's. Weight is a burly 2.5 o...

In Fishing » Telescoping pole
February 02, 12:25pm

The Next Great Gear Invention--NOT!
Like I posted in your Nube thread on BPL under Hammocks, it's been done before, better and cheaper: Get a Hammock Bliss Sky Tent for $88.95 and save $200.00 http://www.gofastandlight.com/...

February 02, 11:40am

AC/BC
Looking forward to it, Dan.

February 02, 11:36am

All Reader Reviews by Matthew Perry

Matthew Perry has posted no reviews.