BPL Community Profile

Matthew Perry (bigfoot2) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Oregon
About Me KILTED backpacker!!
CityEugene
StateOregon
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Matthew Perry

Showing 191 - 200 of 1253 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...126

Forum » Thread

What President's are remember for
"Ken -- How about the best president of all -- Teddy! Gave us the national parks." BULLY! Also, Teddy was the only President to have a Bigfoot encounter on his travels (for r...

In Chaff » What President's are remember for:
October 31, 11:18pm

Who is signing up for ObamaCare (aka ACA) on Tuesday?"
Anti-Establishmentarianism. The REAL rebels on college campuses these days are conservatives.

In Chaff » Who is signing up for ObamaCare (aka ACA) on Tuesday?
October 31, 6:04pm

Surprise Homecoming.
Just thought this would brighten people's day. My son just got back to the US from being deployed in Afghanistan for 9 months, drove 17 hours straight from Twenty-nine Palms USMC base, Californ...

In Chaff » Surprise Homecoming.
October 30, 3:18pm

WTB: Cilogear Dyneema or Kelty White Cloud backpack"
Conor, Any luck? Did you contact the Ebay seller? Matt

In Gear Swap » WTB: Cilogear Dyneema or Kelty White Cloud backpack
October 28, 12:41am

Harmonica
Roger..that mini is super cool. Thanks for sharing.

In Gear Swap » Harmonica
October 27, 3:16pm

Obamacare Operator Fired After Taking Call From Hannity; Hannity To Give Her A Year's Salary
I can't stand Sean Hannity, but what he's doing for this poor woman who was fired just for talking to him on air, is truly amazing. http://www1.realclearpolitics.com/video/2013/...

In Chaff » Who is signing up for ObamaCare (aka ACA) on Tuesday?
October 26, 12:05am

Actually, Max....it would be more like a Honey Badger :) The thing will never die and is tough as nails with it's full Spectra fabric. http://www.weasel.com/gear_kelty_spectra.html#intro ...

October 25, 3:58pm

As an owner of two Kelty Cloud packs, I try and keep an eye on pricing. Here is one that was on Ebay that did not sell. You might contact the seller and ask if they still have it. I highly recommen...

October 25, 2:59pm

Tea Party Haters

In Chaff » Tea Party Haters
October 25, 11:59am

Tea Party Haters Just Gonna Hate.
And since I'M on a roll, too....Besides believing they are victims of everything, Liberals believe anyone that disagrees with them, do so for a variety of totally disconnected reasons. This mak...

In Chaff » Tea Party Haters
October 24, 12:02am

All Reader Reviews by Matthew Perry

Matthew Perry has posted no reviews.