BPL Community Profile

Tad Englund (bestbuilder) - BPL Professional Member

My Locale Pacific Northwest
About Me I like to be outside
CitySeattle Area
StateWashington
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://englundhomes.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Tad Englund

Showing 191 - 200 of 1269 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...127

Forum » Thread

Re: Snowcamp location on Rainier
Thanks Alex, I usually winter camp on Rainier in February and March. The pictures in the article of my daughter were taken in February and most of the pictures of the boys are in March (they use ...

In Editor's Roundtable » Make Your Own Gear: Igloos
January 28, 12:49pm

Re: Pulk
Anyone know where I can get one in the Seattle area?

In Gear Deals » Pro Expedition sled for a pulk--Boulder, CO
January 26, 11:03pm

Re: An Argument Against SLR's
OK Jacob, I'll take the bait. Or maybe you can see why I have waited so long to upgrade (first it was DSLR's were not as good as film, then the next generation was going to be better but w...

In Photography » Is it worth it?
January 10, 2:30pm

Re: Bigger Gatorade Needed
Joe, look at the link for some options to you problem, scroll down a ways for my Gatorade Cap Steripen solution Gatorade Cap For Steripen

In Gear Deals » SteriPEN Traveler Mini $25
January 09, 12:03pm

Re: Modified Titanium Pot
Colin, this is excellent. I was just saying to myself (while waiting for a BPL page to load) it has been a while since a technical MYOG piece like this has been on here. This should have been an ...

In Make Your Own Gear » Modified Titanium Pot
January 08, 2:16pm

WTB WM Lynx/Kodiak
Looking for a Long- I'm want a good deal on one of these (better than the deal at Bent Gate on seconds) Do you have one that you are not using?

In Gear Swap » WTB WM Lynx/Kodiak
January 07, 12:20am

Re: First Snow- 1/4/13
Eugene, what a great outing and time well spent. The picture of Joel with the Hot Chocolate is priceless (especially the wet drip on his upper lip). Too many of us would have just spent t...

In Post-Trip Reports » First Snow- 1/4/13
January 07, 12:13am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Is it worth it?
Bob, I have one word- Duh! If I had an extra $2900 laying around I know my wife wouldn't allow my to use it on a camera. More like using to buy an extra car for one of the kids.

January 04, 9:52pm

Re: Is it worth it?
Thanks everyone for your info, I guess I now should decide if I go with a D90 or try and find a D7000 for a killer deal. I don't think I can do a D600- I need new tires for my truck also Fr...

January 04, 4:50pm

Re: BPL winter rondy
Dave- could you expound on the "reasonable amount of fitness " thing. "Reasonable" has a huge range depending on who is making the judgement. A clarification might help some o...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » BPL Montana Winter Rendezvous
January 04, 3:13pm

All Reader Reviews by Tad Englund

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Big Agnes Insulated Air Core Pad
The mattress totally sucked the heat out of me. See this thread for more info about this mattress.

In Sleeping Pads - Inflatable
November 11, 6:39pm