BPL Community Profile

Tad Englund (bestbuilder) - BPL Professional Member

My Locale Pacific Northwest
About Me I like to be outside
CitySeattle Area
StateWashington
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://englundhomes.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Tad Englund

Showing 191 - 200 of 1276 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...128

Forum » Thread

WTT MB Inner down pants XL for a Large
I'll take other brands in a large also.

In Gear Swap » WTT MB Inner down pants XL for a Large
January 31, 11:52pm

WTT MB Inner down pants XL for a Large
I have a pair of almost new Montbell inner down pants in a size XL and I want a size large.

In Gear Swap » WTT MB Inner down pants XL for a Large
January 31, 1:03am

Re: Gossamer Gear G5
Tim, I have one that I have been toying with selling- How much is it worth to you? PM me and we can talk.

In Gear Swap » Gossamer Gear G5
January 31, 12:59am

Re: Re: Re: Which way is up, anyway?
Our Scout troop learned a good lesson about this two weeks ago while camping with temps around 10*-15*. By the time I got to the camp all of the uprights weren't working. The only stove wor...

In GEAR » School me on inverted canisters in cold weather please...
January 29, 3:39pm

Re: Which way is up, anyway?
David, I laughed out loud at your comments about the Hemisphere deferential. Roger, I know get the mixed fuel thing- thanks Stuart, thank for the info on the constant temps I guess I wasn'...

January 29, 11:03am

Re: Re: Probably enjoyed the detail
Thanks Roger, I guess my question was- if one gas was heavier than the other, the heavier gas would be the first to burn off in the inverted position. Depending on which one burned off first it m...

January 28, 10:54pm

Probably enjoyed the detail
I enjoy it if i can understand it (this time I did), thanks David. One question that has been in the back of my mind while reading/watching this thread- Stuart said "To operate the stove,...

January 28, 3:22pm

Re: Snowcamp location on Rainier
Thanks Alex, I usually winter camp on Rainier in February and March. The pictures in the article of my daughter were taken in February and most of the pictures of the boys are in March (they use ...

In Editor's Roundtable » Make Your Own Gear: Igloos
January 28, 12:49pm

Re: Pulk
Anyone know where I can get one in the Seattle area?

In Gear Deals » Pro Expedition sled for a pulk--Boulder, CO
January 26, 11:03pm

Re: An Argument Against SLR's
OK Jacob, I'll take the bait. Or maybe you can see why I have waited so long to upgrade (first it was DSLR's were not as good as film, then the next generation was going to be better but w...

In Photography » Is it worth it?
January 10, 2:30pm

All Reader Reviews by Tad Englund

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Big Agnes Insulated Air Core Pad
The mattress totally sucked the heat out of me. See this thread for more info about this mattress.

In Sleeping Pads - Inflatable
November 11, 6:39pm