Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

eric chan (bearbreeder) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale eric chan hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me eric chan has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by eric chan

Showing 191 - 200 of 4331 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...434

Forum » Thread

inovs for ~30-40$
http://www.extremeoutfitters.us/closeouts.aspx just as a warning, i havent bought from there before ... im simply posting up something that someone passed to me so do your own research ;)

In Gear Deals » inovs for ~30-40$
January 10, 10:28am

Re: batteries
the 18650 battery name is no longer accurate ... they have progressively gotten longer beyond the original spec as protection has been added the name is more accurately 18700, but no one calls e...

In GEAR » Which rechargeable batteries to get?
January 10, 8:57am

fit
- what is the max length that fits in your devices? most protected batteries are ~70mm long ... you need to make sure that they fit properly in theory IMR batteries can be a bit "safer&q...

In GEAR » Which rechargeable batteries to get?
January 09, 11:55pm

lost in dark
just to re-iterate the dangers of getting lost in the dark, when one thing goes wrong compounding it with additional errors happens quite a bit .. in this case leading to a fatality ... this was p...

In Philosophy & Technique » Becoming disoriented in the woods
January 09, 4:26pm

Re: Re: question
Nope, which is why we switched to 800fp duck exclusively for the standard quilts. Some folks continue to insist on goose, which is still available in the 850 and 900fp options, but there's obvi...

In GEAR » Down types GDD vs GGD
January 09, 4:22pm

Re: Re: question
ive got a 750 duck down EE quilt ... never noticed any smell myself david ... sometimes i get PMs, other times i dont ... theres a monster that gobbles my emails sometimes !!! ;)

January 09, 11:35am

question
heres a question for those EE folks is there any real practical difference between your 800 fill GGD and 800 fill GDD? ;)

January 09, 10:36am

Re: Re: booby traps and mtbr
The vancouver area is very bike friendly Some of these trails may be bike trails built and maintained by bikers for such purposes Any other users are secondary at best, or find them unsafe to...

In Philosophy & Technique » The inevitable bike legalization of the JMT
January 08, 10:20am

Woman charged after video allegedly catches her setting booby traps on North Vancouver bike trails
A 64-year-old woman will appear in court next month after an RCMP investigation into a rash of vandalism and booby traps being set on a number of mountain bike trails in North Vancouver. The wom...

In Philosophy & Technique » The inevitable bike legalization of the JMT
January 07, 9:02pm

Re: Lost Overnight
Its almost always better to wait for daylight to descend of climbs The chances of fallin off something is quite high, or not finding the proper rappels However with my 900 lumen headlamp that...

In Philosophy & Technique » Becoming disoriented in the woods
January 07, 7:48pm

All Reader Reviews by eric chan

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Montbell Extremely Light Down Jacket
the key to using this jacket is to use it under a windshell or synthetic jacket like a nanopuff by itself the shell is fairly fragile, there are no pockets, there is no waist string ... however ...

In Clothing - Insulating - Down
December 30, 7:44pm