BPL Community Profile

Brian Johns (bcutlerj) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale NorCal
About Me Brian Johns has not added a biography yet.
CitySan Francisco
StateCalifornia
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Brian Johns

Showing 191 - 200 of 685 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...69

Forum » Thread

Bear Vaultss ...
I think bear vaults are back. After the Yellow incident BV added a second tab/lock and it has been allowed since. There is good info on the seemingly out of date BV website.

In GEAR » Bearikade
August 31, 2:33pm

Re: Gossamer Gear Mariposa owners
I really like mine for any multi-day trips (4+) the pockets are nice because you can store shelter outside creating an even more cavernous interior. The frame is sufficient and works well. The pack...

In GEAR » Gossamer Gear Mariposa owners
August 31, 12:36pm

Oookworks
I have an Oookworks solo floor of chikara (sp?) nylon with 10 cm. bathtub sides that stay up at all times. Simple to clip to the mid stakes, and at 3.8 oz., ill never use polycro again. I also have...

In GEAR » Bivy inside a Mid Shelter or Ground Sheet?
August 27, 2:57pm

Thanks for all the replies (Sold Pending Payment)
Hopefully I got back to everyone. It's tough when all your emails look the same (I hate PMs). Anyway, Looks like Dan and I have a deal - I"m waiting to hear back - if not, it'll go t...

In Gear Swap » FS: Yellow Silnylon Duomid
August 27, 12:57pm

FS: Yellow Silnylon Duomid
Used but loved. Good condition - about two dozen nights outside, yellow silnylon duomid with gray MLD stuff sack. Seam Sealed. Looking for $145 shipped / PayPal gift.

In Gear Swap » FS: Yellow Silnylon Duomid
August 27, 11:10am

Not confusing
I think the OP is asking whether he should stick with what he is comfortable - the Big Agnes solo tent - or try something new that may nor may not be to his liking. Why not try a hybrid tent. The...

In GEAR » AHH! I can't choose! BA SL1 vs WB Tarp
August 06, 3:59pm

Re: Kahtoola Microspikes
If for whatever reason the deal on the spikes doesn't go through, put me in line. Thanks.

In Gear Swap » For Sale Various Things
August 06, 10:59am

Re: Re: Re: A Thunderhead of Judgment
Entertaining to say the least. If only people got all hot, bothered, and down right revolutionary in their words and errr, uhmm, actions, in real life like internet police do. We might finally g...

In Gear Swap » Wanted PIF - Sub 6lb 2-3 Person Tent
August 05, 12:37pm

Re: Tarp above treeline
I think he was bothering with the tarp because of biting insects. Now if he had a tarp AND bivy ... I agree, though sometimes sunlight and privacy are concerns, especially with pre-5 a.m. sunrise ...

In GEAR » Help: Tarp Above Treeline
August 02, 3:18pm

WTB: Sub 7 oz. Rain Shell
My Golite Tumalo is nice, but it's over 9 ounces. I'm looking at the Montbell Versalite and other shells in the 6 oz. range, but thought I'd see what my be available on the used market...

In Gear Swap » WTB: Sub 7 oz. Rain Shell
August 01, 3:18pm

All Reader Reviews by Brian Johns

Brian Johns has posted no reviews.