Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Paul Wagner (balzaccom) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Wine Country
About Me Decades of hiking and backpacking in the Sierra...and beyond. Check out our website for fun, stories, trip reports, photos and philosophy!
CityNapa
StateCA
My Website URLhttps://sites.google.com/site/backpackthesierra/home

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Paul Wagner

Showing 191 - 200 of 434 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...44

Forum » Thread

Great Hike
We did a trip exactly like that a few years ago. Started in Leavitt Meadows, and spent the first night at Fremont Lake. Second night took us up to Cinko Lake, just as it was icing out. And the t...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Hoover Wilderness Suggestions?
June 06, 11:05pm

schedules
When our schedules get tight, we make sure that we schedule in some time in the mountains. Otherwise, we find that it gets overwhelmed by the other stuff in our lives... But that works. And it...

In Philosophy & Technique » lifestyle choices
June 05, 6:09am

Justin
You are a genius. Thanks

In Post-Trip Reports » Day hike to start the season
May 27, 9:18pm

BBcode attempt...
We didn't have packs on our backs, or a tent in our pack....but we did get out this weekend for as day hike, just to make sure that we hadn't forgotten how to hike. Plus, we wanted to see o...

May 27, 9:16pm

Thanks
I was having no luck trying to enter the Picasa link into the dialogue box. sigh

May 27, 9:09pm

One more shot
here: OK....but how do I load the photos off Picasa?

May 27, 9:02pm

photos
OK. I tried. Clicked on the button, got the pop-up screen. Selected a photo and clicked away. Waited 30 seconds, nothing happened. Is it really that slow? Cancelled that command, and cam...

May 27, 8:55pm

photos
Both good points. But the real reason I didn't post the photos is that I don't know how. And I've asked on these boards before. I know how to post a link...I just don't know ho...

May 27, 8:34pm

Grouse Lake
Actually, we find Grouse Lake the least attractive place to camp in Emigrant Wilderness. There are lily pads covering virtually all of the shoreline, and the north side of the lake, which is flat,...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Emigrant
May 27, 8:20pm

Day hike to start the season
We didn't have packs on our backs, or a tent in our pack....but we did get out this weekend for as day hike, just to make sure that we hadn't forgotten how to hike. Plus, we wanted to see ...

May 27, 12:43pm

All Reader Reviews by Paul Wagner

Paul Wagner has posted no reviews.