BPL Community Profile

Christopher Holden (back2basics) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Southeast USA
About Me Christopher Holden has not added a biography yet.
CountryUSA
My PDF Gear ListDownload my Gear List (PDF)

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Christopher Holden

Showing 191 - 200 of 444 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...45

Forum » Thread

Re: NOLS Lightweight Backpacking 7/20-8/2/08
Great pics! Thanks for the trip report. Yet another trip out west I'll have to live vicariously through the photos of others. It looks like everyone had the same design GoLite pack except mayb...

In Post-Trip Reports » NOLS Lightweight Backpacking 7/20-8/2/08
August 06, 4:16am

Re: WTB: ULA Circuit Size L
If you don't want to wait til December, call one of the ULA dealers. I suggest calling, since their websites may not be current. I recently picked up a Catalyst from Mt. Rogers and a larger bel...

In Gear Swap » WTB: ULA Circuit Size L
August 06, 3:27am

Running the AT - GO KARL!!!
Karl Meltzer is nuts. He plans to make an Appalachian Trail speed record attempt and run it in 47 days. Yes. 2,174 miles in 47 days. He started today. More power to him. I'll be watching this ...

In Other Activities » Running the AT - GO KARL!!!
August 05, 5:15pm

Re: FS: Closet Clear Out - Part I
Quilt sold.

In Gear Swap » FS: Closet Clear Out - Part I
August 05, 12:34pm

Re: Re: Oly/Pany Micro four-thirds
Ashley, I'm not much into the digital scene, as I prefer to use film for landscapes. If I were to be given the option of which features to get rid of, I'd unload the LCD in favor of an OVF...

In Photography » Oly/Pany Micro four-thirds
August 05, 11:57am

Re: FS: Closet Clear Out - Part I
TiGoat AGP Fly rod kit sold. Dave turned down the set of 3 custom fly rods. Still available if you have questions. I'll post detailed photos when I get home tonight.

August 05, 10:30am

Re: Icebreaker, GoLite Ion, POE Ether Thermo 6 (short)
pm sent for Icebreaker XL

In Gear Swap » Icebreaker 320 Conquest Zip - M, XL
August 04, 4:16am

Re: Bear Hunter Shoots Hiker in Washington State
Art, The woman was killed. She has bigger problems than her self esteem. It's hard to say if the kid was an idiot or just ignorant. I'd like to think someone taught him/her properly, but...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Bear Hunter Shoots Hiker in Washington State
August 03, 8:12pm

FS: Closet Clear Out
Unsold items moved to sell elsewhere.

August 03, 7:45pm

Re: How do you like colorado?
Living in Alabama should be all the justification you need! Make sure to post trip reports with photos when you get to Colorado. :)

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Trails in Colorado...
August 03, 5:51pm

All Reader Reviews by Christopher Holden

Christopher Holden has posted no reviews.