BPL Community Profile

Art ... (asandh) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Art ... hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Art ... has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Art ...

Showing 191 - 200 of 1277 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...128

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: New Shoe Quiver...
my current two shoes of choice are : Cascadia 7 - yes they are "tanks" as Craig described them once, but they are built for long mileage, meaning more than 50 miles. I feel very protec...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 3rd Annual BPL Spring Run -Zion Training Thread
January 05, 4:51pm

Re: Happy New Year!
Happy New Year to Everyone, Whatever you decide to run. looking strong Mike, did you decide the screws weren't good enough ? I'm officially back up to 40 mile weeks, but was suppose...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 3rd Annual BPL Spring Run -Zion Training Thread
January 05, 8:41am

Re: re 2013 Staff Picks
I realize there are some on this site (hopefully a small minority) that have a fetish like attachment to their killing toys. But killing toys are not about the outdoors ... they are about killin...

In Editor's Roundtable » 2013 Staff Picks
December 31, 11:53am

Re: agnew meadow late June
too early to answer your questions about Donahue. ask again in late March or April. chances are there will be at least some snow that time of year, even in a low snow year. you should be able to ...

In Pre-Trip Planning » agnew meadow late June
December 29, 12:58pm

Re: This week in running...
Looks like you're starting to ramp up the Adventure Eugene. Did you say 30 ? by Catra's rule you're supposed to do a 30 hour run ...

December 28, 9:23am

September and other things
September as a Yosemite Valley option is great, the later the better to thin down crowds a bit. At some point in the fall they take down the cables going up Half Dome so you need to check that if i...

In Pre-Trip Planning » JMT/Yosemite Section Trip 2014. Help?
December 26, 4:50pm

Re: snakes
MB - unless you are a reptile expert I'm going to disagree just a bit. from my observations, rattle snakes do seek out warmth, and can often be seen sunning themselves in morning light. I have...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Safety of sleeping on the ground with no critter protection
December 24, 11:30am

Re: JMT/Yosemite Section Trip 2014. Help?
I did the Mammoth/Reds Meadow to Tuolumne trip a few years back with my wife and a couple friends. A leisurely 3 day 2 night trip. It was my wife's favorite Sierra trip to date. You won't b...

In Pre-Trip Planning » JMT/Yosemite Section Trip 2014. Help?
December 24, 10:29am

Re: Re: Real Mountain Training
Now that looks and sounds like like Real Fun ! sorry about your daughter, but you seemed to be taking care of business there too.

December 23, 4:45pm

hmmmmmm, cultivate an obsession for avatars ... or spend more time in the great outdoors, hmmmmmmm ..... at the very least maybe start that DIY gear project you've been dreaming about.

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » Disabling ANNOYING Animated Avatars?
December 20, 6:41pm

All Reader Reviews by Art ...

Art ... has posted no reviews.