Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Art ... (asandh) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Art ... hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Art ... has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Art ...

Showing 191 - 200 of 1303 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...131

Forum » Thread

The Lost Art of Shivering
June, July, August in the High Sierra I just take my 1.3 lb synthetic 40* bag and shiver a bit if its not enough. During the day when I'm hiking I never regret the decision.

In GEAR » 3 season sleeping bag for Sierras
January 30, 7:46am

Re: camping site
The Zion 100 is the same weekend but outside the park. This race is centered in the town of Virgin which is about 10 miles west of the west park entrance and Watchman campground. Yes runners will...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 3rd annual BPL Spring Run Adventure
January 29, 5:36pm

Re: spring run.
Dave T. - keeping beer cold is an important job.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 3rd annual BPL Spring Run Adventure
January 29, 12:18pm

Logistics Discussion Moved from Training Thread to Here
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Logistics discussion moved from Zion Training thread. Continue Logistics discussion here. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^...

January 29, 12:05pm

Moving Logistics Discussion
Good Idea Eugene. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Logistics and other non training discussion moved here : Third Annual BPL Adventure Run main thread ^^^^^^^^^...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 3rd Annual BPL Spring Run -Zion Training Thread
January 29, 12:02pm

Re: Shuttles
Jacob - there are two shuttle issues. 1. the Free park shuttle follows the yellow line in the map you provided. on that map we will hit the road during our run where it says The Grotto. this is ...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 3rd Annual BPL Spring Run -Zion Training Thread
January 29, 10:57am

Re: Yosemite in the first week of April?
Yosemite is a big place so it depends what you mean. I have been to Yosemite Valley in early April a few times and the weather was Great, not too warm not too cold. Beautiful spring conditions. ...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Yosemite in the first week of April?
January 28, 8:32am

Re: Re: Campground ...
it would be nice to stay inside the park unless logistics weigh really heavy the other way. his is especially true if some come who are not doing the run. I think to really tackle this we need a...

January 27, 10:28pm

Campground ...
well of course the campground at the end makes the best sense "if" it is a decent place. can we research it a bit ?

January 27, 8:22pm

Re: Re: training
Jacob -- the Sense Mantras are good shoes, except for me the heal is too narrow (not internally but externally where the tread meets the trail). I think the Sense are designed for toe runners, and ...

January 27, 11:29am

All Reader Reviews by Art ...

Art ... has posted no reviews.