BPL Community Profile

Art ... (asandh) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Art ... hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Art ... has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Art ...

Showing 191 - 200 of 1246 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...125

Forum » Thread

Rate From $ 445 a Night ...
just saw an add on BPL for a triple 5 star hotel. rates from $ 445 a night. just in case any of you get tired of sleeping in the dirt under your tarps. who said adds on BPL aren't helpfu...

In Chaff » Rate From $ 445 a Night ...
November 21, 11:07am

Re: What scale should I buy
measuring in ounces is not good enough. you need a scale that is accurate to at least 0.5 gram. save 28.375 grams and you've saved a whole ounce.

In GEAR » What scale should I buy
November 20, 2:08pm

Re: Patagonia Inc. Releases a Beer
Does anyone know where I can get some Patagonia Beer ? and here's a better link, straight from their web site. Patagonia Beer

In GEAR » Patagonia Inc. Releases a Beer
November 20, 11:09am

Re: Re: Re: Is the JMT "crowded"?
ditto what Bill said. this is a case of the illusion of safety in numbers, the ignorance of the masses, lemmings following lemmings ... if you are nervous going up the cables just rig a double ...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Is the JMT "crowded"?
November 15, 1:01pm

Re: Re: Re: The Struggle
hit rock bottom this week with a total of 13 miles. (and I wasn't even surfing). the slow road back begins today ...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 3rd Annual BPL Spring Run -Zion Training Thread
November 15, 10:43am

Re: Re: Re: Is the JMT "crowded"?
Aug 9 is peak season, yes. SHR is mostly off trail, but not entirely. it is a route, not a trail.

November 15, 8:38am

Re: Is the JMT "crowded"?
you will not go an entire day without seeing people. in the remote areas you could go 4-5 hours without seeing people during the day. in the more "crowded areas" (Whitney, Red's Mea...

November 15, 7:53am

Re: Sharing (Or Not) Locations and Logistics on the Web.
here is an alternative view for those who are hesitant to share their secret spots ... by sharing these spots and bringing in hoards of others who in your opinion destroy them for your private use...

In Philosophy & Technique » Sharing (Or Not) Locations and Logistics on the Web.
November 12, 9:02am

Re: Re: training
only doing about 15 miles a week right now, but should resume training in a week or two and slowly return to some real mileage.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 3rd Annual BPL Spring Run -Zion Training Thread
November 11, 7:43am

Re: Looking for a challenging and scenic 75-150 mile hike
I know you said you prefer to complete something, but, the JMT from Onion Valley north to Reds Meadow is absolutely beautiful and 125 miles. Getting a permit for Onion Valley is very easy, much ea...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Looking for a challenging and scenic 75-150 mile hike
November 09, 7:46am

All Reader Reviews by Art ...

Art ... has posted no reviews.