Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Aaron Reichow (areichow) - BPL Guest

My Locale Northern Minnesota
About Me Aaron Reichow has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Aaron Reichow

Showing 191 - 200 of 819 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...82

Forum » Thread

Re: ANOTHER wind shirt thread
Random thoughts... Not used the Squamish, though I was most interested in it before coming across a great deal on the Houdini. I have that Houdini as well as a Montane Lite-Speed from a few year...

In GEAR » ANOTHER wind shirt thread
March 22, 4:14pm

Re: TNF Pheonix 2 Tent
Color me skeptical. Weight isn't impressive for a single wall tent- you can get a real double wall tent for the same weight with a similar amount of space. Cheaper too- at least with the REI Qu...

In GEAR » TNF Pheonix 2 Tent
March 22, 3:44pm

WITHDRAWN: Mizuno Wave Ascend 5 trail runners - New in Box - 11 in Charcoal/Radiant Yellow
WITHDRAWN: Returned the shoes for a refund. Wanted to give it a week, as the store I got them has tried valiantly to get me setup with something that fits. I was hoping I could sell them rather tha...

In Gear Swap » FS: Mizuno Wave Ascend 5 trail runners - New in Box - 11 in Charcoal/Radiant Yellow
March 21, 5:55pm

Re: tall
I'm a big *and* fat guy, though not tall- 5'11" 290 lbs and a broad chest/shoulders, 40-42" waist. I've actually found that most brands fit me in XXL and even XL. I do have pr...

In GEAR » Please post for Larger Men
March 21, 5:19pm

Re: Other companies too
When a company used to a particular level of sales releases a product which hits a sweet spot in the market, wins a bunch of accolades, etc they find themselves selling out. Generally makes more se...

In GEAR » Pacific Outdoors Peak Elite AC Pad???
March 21, 9:13am

Re: Re: PyraNet
I got some photos taken on Friday... I'll try to get them up tomorrow!

In GEAR » Bearpaw Wilderness Designs, cuben PyraNet1
March 19, 11:58pm

Re: Re: "Kooka Bay" - inflation bag
I do the same thing, but with a really light and thin garbage bag. Works well for me!

In GEAR » Kooka Bay
March 18, 11:28pm

Re: breath baby breath
I should fess up and say that my only experience with Powershield is with the Gamma AR. Got it used for (literally) 80% off, and I've been happy with it. Not $275 happy, though. Fleece is simil...

In GEAR » Is 2011 the year of the stretch woven softshell?
March 18, 11:15am

Re: Re: Re: UL packs with "real" hipbelts?
Don't mean to bang on this drum again, but if you are carrying 30 lbs you don't want a UL pack. A UL pack isn't a pack that happens to be light- it's a pack which is meant for carry...

In GEAR » UL packs with "real" hipbelts?
March 18, 10:54am

Re: Re: Re: Re: WTB: Vasque Velocity, Size 11 Men's
I'm guessing it is the same last, but who knows. I went ahead and ordered the Velocity in 11- hoping the fit is the same. If not, it looks like the Velocity VST is showing up on clearance for a...

In Gear Swap » WTB: Vasque Velocity, Size 11 Men's
March 18, 10:40am

All Reader Reviews by Aaron Reichow

Aaron Reichow has posted no reviews.