Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Addie Bedford (addiebedford) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Montana
About Me Addie Bedford has not added a biography yet.
CityBozeman

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Addie Bedford

Showing 191 - 200 of 647 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...65

Forum » Thread

24-Hour Gear Lists
Companion forum thread to: 24-Hour Gear Lists

In Gear Lists » 24-Hour Gear Lists
May 10, 4:40pm

MSR Carbon Reflex 3 Tent Review
Companion forum thread to: MSR Carbon Reflex 3 Tent Review

In Editor's Roundtable » MSR Carbon Reflex 3 Tent Review
May 10, 4:37pm

The Global Test Part II: Evaluating System Efficiency for a Round-the-World Journey
Companion forum thread to: The Global Test Part II: Evaluating System Efficiency for a Round-the-World Journey

In Editor's Roundtable » The Global Test Part II: Evaluating System Efficiency for a Round-the-World Journey
May 10, 4:33pm

Ladies need to REPRESENT!
Sadly, no females entered. I have to work on drumming up more input from gals, because Janet Reichl, Kristin Tennessen, and Sunshine cannot do all the trailblazing alone! *edit: a kind soul poin...

In Content Solicitations » 24 Series Gear List
May 10, 9:09am

Chatting up a llama
I love the photo of Kristin finding someone to talk to... because that would absolutely be me. I kept greeting the small lizards that lived near the doorway of our rental in Hawaii last month. Rob ...

In Editor's Roundtable » Keeping it Real in Bolivia’s Cordillera Real: Global Test Photo Essay
May 04, 1:04pm

Congratulations, winners!
Results are (finally) in! Congratulations to Jamie Shortt, winner of the 24 Series Gear List contest! 1st: $100 gift certificate to Jamie Shortt 2nd: $50 gift certificate to Darian Davis 3rd:...

May 03, 2:59pm

Contest
I have some results but have to double-check with the judges that I'm interpreting them correctly before posting them. Hurray!

May 03, 8:57am

Happening
Yep! Again, I'm not part of the judging pool, and the video editor and I are soon off on a vacation. At this time, I have no clear gauge for when to expect the findings, but I'll keep every...

April 07, 8:56am

CDT-Theme
I'm a sucker for a theme. Order, odd-numbered multiples, and great writing/photos make my heart beat faster! These were really fun to work up. Thanks to all this week's authors!

In Editor's Roundtable » 7 Myths about the Continental Divide Trail
April 05, 6:16pm

7 Myths about the Continental Divide Trail
Companion forum thread to: 7 Myths about the Continental Divide Trail

In Editor's Roundtable » 7 Myths about the Continental Divide Trail
April 05, 2:30pm

All Reader Reviews by Addie Bedford

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

BPL Beartooth Merino Wool Hoody
I got this for a packrafting trip in June, in Montana. Used it for layering and temperature control, and I loved it. The softness was easy on my sensitive skin, it kept me warm when needed, was cool w...

In Clothing - Baselayer & Fleece - WOOL
October 03, 11:52pm