BPL Community Profile

William Chilton (WilliamC3) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Antakya
About Me William Chilton has not added a biography yet.
CountryTurkey

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by William Chilton

Showing 191 - 200 of 391 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...40

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: What to do when encountering dogs on the trail?
Doug, I remember that thread. Some pretty extreme reactions among the others. If I could add my own spin to the question, and perhaps some of you who have owned dogs will have an answer. I often ...

In Philosophy & Technique » What to do when encountering dogs on the trail?
June 17, 10:18am

Lair cf Hexamid and price
"Plus the lair is cheap 230 ish and you could get it in cuben." The cheapest cuben Lair (i.e. grey) + cuben floor (.74 oz/sqyd, probably not heavy enough grade for a stand alone groundsh...

In GEAR » Lightest fully enclosed shelter for one - complete tent or tarp + bug net?
June 12, 1:33pm

Re: questions re: responses above
Bill, The Exo was a pack from ZPacks with an external carbon fiber frame. The discontinued it when they brought out the Arc Blast. Joe adapted mine to take the Arc Blast stays. My summer waist si...

In GEAR » Arc Blast
June 09, 7:42am

Re: Pretty please help me pick between the new Zpacks Blast or Arc
If you really can't decide on features, the Blast is $40 cheaper.

In GEAR » Pretty please help me pick between the new Zpacks Blast or Arc
June 09, 6:36am

Options and hipbelt
Drew, by "additional side closures", do you mean for closing the roll top at the sides, as on the HMG and ULA packs, for example? I thought of that, but it seems to complicate things unne...

In GEAR » Arc Blast
June 08, 5:27am

Rohan Ultra Silver in medium
I'm 5'10" and 70kg, which is pretty much 155lbs too.

In GEAR » Lightest tee shirt...Oudoor Research Echo?
June 04, 12:52pm

Re: Re: rohan tee
I have the Ultra Silver LS Crew. The Rohan website says it weighs 95g. Mine weighs 72g in size medium. I think anyone thinking of buying one can buy safely without worrying about it coming in overw...

In GEAR » Lightest tee shirt...Oudoor Research Echo?
June 04, 10:34am

Hexamid Long?
Hi Andrew, We have a Twin as well (in .74 oz cuben). The Long has more space, though it's at the head and feet rather than at the side. If you want to bring your gear inside with you, there&#...

In Post-Trip Reports » Rough Cilicia, Turkey, 25th-28th April 2013
June 02, 12:08pm

Re: Rough Cilicia, Turkey, 25th-28th April 2013
Thanks for the kind words, Amy. I owe you a big debt of gratitude since it was through your report on your walks in Turkey that I first heard of Openstreetmaps, which has opened up for us areas of ...

In Post-Trip Reports » Rough Cilicia, Turkey, 25th-28th April 2013
June 02, 10:39am

Re: buying Rab MeCo from the UK
AFAIK, you don't need to email ultralightoutdoorgear for a shipping quote. Just put the item in your shopping basket, choose USA as your country and click update. The VAT will be removed and th...

In GEAR » Meco Hoody
June 01, 4:23am

All Reader Reviews by William Chilton

William Chilton has posted no reviews.