BPL Community Profile

Will Webster (WillWeb) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Will Webster hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Will Webster has not added a biography yet.
StatePennsylvania

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Will Webster

Showing 191 - 200 of 361 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...37

Forum » Thread

Height
Thanks Ryan. I should thought to include height. I'm 5'-10, my wife is 5'-9" We're both medium builds; I'm 155-160 lb. The MLD Grace looks great. I'm not sure wh...

In GEAR » Help me pick my first tarp
June 10, 11:16am

Help me pick my first tarp
I've been reading a lot of postings about how great tarp camping is and I think we (my wife and I) are ready to give it a try. We're currently using a Big Agnes Fly Creek 2 (45.6 oz trail ...

In GEAR » Help me pick my first tarp
June 10, 10:58am

Re: The wait
+1

In Editor's Roundtable » Lightweight Frameless Backpacks State of the Market Report 2011: Part 1 – Choosing and Using a Frameless Pack
June 09, 3:06pm

Re: Camera System Upgrade Suggestions
The 24-105/4L is a great lens on a full-frame body, but on crop body such as you're considering it's equivalent to a 38-170. I don't think that's nearly wide enough. I carry a Tam...

In Photography » Camera System Upgrade Suggestions
June 08, 4:08pm

Double bivy
Payment sent on #51. Ready to make the jump from a tent.

In Gear Swap » Backpacking Light Used Gear Sale
June 08, 5:05am

Re: Recommend some day hikes in Shenendoah
PATC publishes a book of circuit hikes in SNP. Highly recommended.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Recommend some day hikes in Shenendoah
May 12, 11:19am

Re: Re: Re: Trekking Pole Tripod
If you carry an Ace bandage as part of your emergency kit it will hold the handles together very well, with enough stretch to let you adjust the leg angles. If one of the poles has a tripod mount ...

In Photography » Trekking Pole Tripod
May 10, 3:56pm

Think Tank
The Think Tank DH-20 is a lot more compact than the Lowepro equivalent. I haven't had a problem with it on my chest, including backpacking in the Grand Canyon and dayhiking up and down Canyon ...

In Photography » School me on carry options for a larger camera
May 10, 9:24am

Human Lyme vaccine
If I remember correctly, there was some concern that the vaccine could cause the disease. Of course, if someone developed the disease after getting the vaccine, there would be no way to prove whet...

In Editor's Roundtable » Lyme Disease: Challenging Old Stereotypes
May 02, 9:45am

Liner
I've slept - in a small 2-person tent - in my clothes plus a "Reactor" bag liner during sticky Mid-Atlantic summer nights. I like the light weight and tiny size, and I can wash the f...

In GEAR » No Sleeping Bag
May 02, 9:30am

All Reader Reviews by Will Webster

Will Webster has posted no reviews.