BPL Community Profile

Warren Greer (WarrenGreer) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale SoCal
About Me Warren Greer has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Warren Greer

Showing 191 - 200 of 656 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...66

Forum » Thread

Yep, ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
2 P. Please!

In GEAR » Zpacks Hexadome prototype
March 29, 8:14pm

It's the
unsavory underbelly of the figure collecting world: figurine erotica. Ha!

In GEAR » Bad time to sell gear?
March 28, 9:44pm

I'm
gonna go down to REI and try the Flash 18 and Stoke 19 packs. I like the Stoke 19 in theory for its padded belt and straps. I'm looking for a pack to hike with only. No running, so I don't ...

In GEAR » What's your favorite day pack suitable for trail running and hiking?
March 28, 9:42pm

Been doing similar research
As to ready-made packs I like: Golite Rush 10 (16 oz.) or the Rush 20 (19 oz.). The 8 is 10 oz. but pretty small. Osprey Hornet 24 - 18 oz. REI Stoke 19 - 20 oz. AND I am looking at both...

In GEAR » What's your favorite day pack suitable for trail running and hiking?
March 28, 9:08pm

It's definitely.......
better than smoking!!!!!

In GEAR » Bad time to sell gear?
March 28, 8:49pm

Cool!!!
Go Sunshine and B*lls! I'd follow your journal but for the life of me can't seem to figure out how to "join" or "subscribe".

In Editor's Roundtable » Sunshine Prepares for the Appalachian Trail
March 28, 8:45pm

Went looking
for this a week or two ago. But went to the website, didn't Google it. Glad somebody found it. Tent is pretty awesome. Hopefully they will make a two-person shelter as well. But very nice solo ...

In GEAR » Zpacks Hexadome prototype
March 21, 10:21pm

Thanks again
To answer your questions, both Zimmer built and Zpacks offer some pretty lightweight options. They don't have the back pad but I'm sure I can get a pack from either one of them that has a p...

In GEAR » Lightweight Day Pack - What are some good options?
March 19, 8:47pm

Thanks
to those who provided options. For those who want to be critical, please find another thread where your expertise is required.

In GEAR » Lightweight Day Pack - What are some good options?
March 18, 11:30pm

!!!
Glad you and yours are fine. Thanks for sharing.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » My first (and prob only) Mt. Lion sighting!
March 18, 10:22pm

All Reader Reviews by Warren Greer

Warren Greer has posted no reviews.