BPL Community Profile

Warren Greer (WarrenGreer) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale SoCal
About Me Warren Greer has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Warren Greer

Showing 191 - 200 of 645 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...65

Forum » Thread

Lightweight Day Pack - What are some good options?
I need to replace my current day pack. Its heavy and the torso is too long. What I’m looking for is something lighter than the current large manufacturers make (they all seem to be a couple pound...

In GEAR » Lightweight Day Pack - What are some good options?
March 18, 9:33pm

or if
you can go to a 9 ounce jacket, head down to Costco and get one of their ultra light down jackets in the kids section. I wear a M in Montbell and got the size XL in the Costco jacket and it is grea...

In GEAR » Patagonia UL Down Jacket vs. Montbell UL Down Jacket
March 13, 9:21pm

^^^^^^
And there's your answer. Use what ya like.

In GEAR » Sleeping Bags vs Quilts
March 13, 9:09pm

Boots may be heavy
but they are generally uncomfortable and restrict movement. Trail Runners are much better. I went TR about a year ago. I need to sell my boots on line. They are just paper weights now.

In GEAR » Boots, too heavy?
March 13, 8:46pm

snug
and a little padding. Wool rather than synthetic. Wool that is slightly course rather than very smooth. Keeps your feet where they should be rather than slipping around in your shoe. Defeet Woolie ...

In GEAR » Socks - loose or snug? Cushion or no cushion?
March 13, 8:43pm

Unfortunately?
Sounds like fun to me! Congrats on finding a system that works well for you Doug.

In GEAR » When a plan comes together....
March 12, 10:00pm

look for
Brice's thread. It has some good options. Most are about 1.5 oz or heavier. The one you just mentioned is a bit lighter and a painters hat is too.

In GEAR » 1 oz hat?
March 12, 9:51pm

like the idea
but wonder if a shoe like that can provide real support and protection from rocks, roots, and other sharp stuff? Is there any kind of rock plate in there?

In GEAR » New Balance Minimus Zero March 2012 only 4.4oz/pair
March 12, 9:46pm

mine ran
slow for many years and the watch maker adjusted that out. But if you let the watch stop the accuracy will suffer again. Ask me how I know. Now it runs fast over a few months.

In GEAR » Analog Watch
March 12, 9:40pm

another Salomon
Comp XA5. Really like this shoe and it puts to shame the Saucony Peregrine for essentially the same weight. Get the non-GTX shoe. Excellent support and fit, nice toe box, great lacing. -I see there...

In GEAR » Salomon Speedcross 3. Anyone with experience?
March 12, 9:38pm

All Reader Reviews by Warren Greer

Warren Greer has posted no reviews.