BPL Community Profile

Alex Gilman (Vertigo) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Washington
About Me Alex Gilman has not added a biography yet.
CityBellevue
StateWA
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://www.edencreations.com
My PDF Gear ListCurrent Gear List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Alex Gilman

Showing 191 - 200 of 295 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Forum » Thread

Seems to be from their "affordable" line
It seems like it's basically their Arrakis 50 but stripped down with less features and worse materials. My GF and I both use the 08 Made in Canada Acrux packs. She actually bought a 2010 Bor...

In GEAR » Arc'Teryx Axios 50- Anyone have one or have info
April 08, 11:12am

Something to think about...
If you are dehydrating it then you need to either use less salt and sodium bicarbonate or make sure you take it with plenty of water. Just food for thought but this is a common "home made g...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » electrolyte fruit leather???
April 08, 10:10am

+1 MH Phantom 32
+1 MH Phantom 32 you can't go wrong with that bag.

In GEAR » sleeping bags.
April 07, 1:40pm

Dog stuff
Also, just some stuff I learned the hard way. Before you let the pup in the tent put him on a camp towel (think door mat) wipe his paws down with another camp towel and use this moment to check ...

In GEAR » Thoughts on tent before I pull the trigger
April 07, 12:57am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Where does one find...?
I dissagree there's no excuse for bad hygiene

In Philosophy & Technique » Where does one find...?
April 06, 7:45pm

Re: Hubba Hubba
Hubba Hubba -1 I had the Hubba Hubba with my dog... My dog didn't get any rest in it at all since at night you can't really see the mesh and he would lay awake all night long just smelli...

In GEAR » Thoughts on tent before I pull the trigger
April 06, 6:59pm

Re: Re: Where does one find...?
Wait so if I want to meet a girl on the trail should I pack a pink lady razor and some Britney Spears perfume for her? ...or umm me.

In Philosophy & Technique » Where does one find...?
April 06, 5:50pm

Re: Re: A little UL Philosophy Help Please
Piper it doens't count if you leave your BF in the dust because he's carrying all your gear. ;) Just kidding. But that's definitely a great example of UL. I've always seen speed ...

In Philosophy & Technique » A little UL Philosophy Help Please
April 06, 5:45pm

Re: re: Water as Base Weight
That is definitely food for thought. As of right now I can still shave lbs off my gear so the 3oz don't matter. But wow definitely good to know.

In Philosophy & Technique » Water as Base Weight
April 06, 5:29pm

Re: re: Water as Base Weight
LOL @ 5oz water container. I agree it should be unlkess it's a 3L water bladder ;) Which I always keep full for extra weight for work outs. I'm going to need to do some searches on this ...

In Philosophy & Technique » Water as Base Weight
April 06, 4:32pm

All Reader Reviews by Alex Gilman

Alex Gilman has posted no reviews.