Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Jeff Jeff (TwoFortyJeff) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Jeff Jeff hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Jeff Jeff has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jeff Jeff

Showing 191 - 200 of 635 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...64

Forum » Thread

Re: Mosquitoes and lean-to
I use an OR bug bivy. You can also use a but net over a ball cap (to keep it off your face). I have spent enough nights in a mesh bug bivy to see how relentless mosquitos can be. If you have fl...

In GEAR » Mosquitoes and lean-to
April 13, 7:26pm

Re: Several Rab Jackets on sale including 20% off
Thanks for the heads up! I picked up a Pulse because I missed out on the OR Helium. I couldn't pass it up for under $100!

In Gear Deals » Several Rab Jackets on sale including 20% off
April 12, 12:08am

Re: OR Helium II - $83.98
Would you mind posting the 20% coupon? I can't find it.

In Gear Deals » OR Helium II - $83.98
April 10, 10:03pm

Re: ULA CDT size question
I have a 21.5" torso. My 2008 or 2009 CDT in a large fits okay. I wish it was a little longer, but I find that it doesn't matter that much for frameless packs. I really like mine a lot. It...

In GEAR » ULA CDT size question
March 24, 9:38pm

Re: Important news for Cap 4 fans
I can't imagine how cold it would have to be for me to want to be covered from head to toe in cap 4.

In GEAR » Important news for Cap 4 fans
March 10, 10:27pm

Re: PCT tarp question
You'll rarely pitch it, but when you do, it's because you need protection. 6x10 wouldn't be enough for two, at least if I were sleeping in there.

In GEAR » PCT tarp question
January 31, 10:05pm

Re: Somnus Side Zip 15/30 Bags Back at Backcountry
Nice, I didn't think they were coming back. I'd love to see the weight on the 30.

In GEAR » Somnus Side Zip 15/30 Bags Back at Backcountry
January 30, 7:57pm

Re: My neoprene socks didn't work.
Wading through a creek and going straight to snow is going to make your feet cold regardless of what you are wearing.* *excluding footwear you probably aren't hiking in, like rubber boots or...

In GEAR » My neoprene socks didn't work.
January 05, 10:58am

Re: Re: Traction devices and body weight.
^^ Those examples are all just personal preference though. I know people that ice climb in 10 point strap crampons as well as people that use aggressive ice climbing crampons for walking down any i...

In GEAR » Traction devices and body weight.
January 05, 10:54am

Re: Traction devices and body weight.
User weight doesn't matter for selecting a crampon. Just use the right crampon for the terrain you are in. In other words, for low angle terrain, anything that fits should work. As it gets ...

In GEAR » Traction devices and body weight.
January 05, 10:50am

All Reader Reviews by Jeff Jeff

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Equinox 8 X 10 silnylon tarp
I bought this tarp the replace the blue walmart tarp I started out with. I was wary of the grommets at first, but I have had it staked out as tight as a drum and they haven't gotten loose at al...

In Shelters - Tarps & Floorless
August 23, 10:38pm