BPL Community Profile

Steven Adeff (TinCanFury) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Boston
About Me Steven Adeff has not added a biography yet.
CityBoston
StateMA
My PDF Gear ListMy Overall Gear List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Steven Adeff

Showing 191 - 200 of 516 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...52

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Car Pool
I will be bringing my newly acquired 4qt pot which should allow for faster cooking. I'm also thinking of bringing my remote canister stove, I want to try some of the tricks I've read abo...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » New England-area GTG #2: Winter Wonderland
January 11, 6:56am

Re: Second +1 possibly
oh yea, we probably won't get there till at least 10pm, so save some room for our tent =) we'll also have a couple bottles of wine, but we can save them for night 2.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » New England-area GTG #2: Winter Wonderland
January 10, 1:53pm

another +1, etc
housemate's b/f (also, childhood friend of another housemate...) if joining us, though still trying to source a pair of snowshoes for him just in case... what's the likely hood that eith...

January 10, 12:02pm

Re: RE: storing sleeping bags
that's not so bad for a -20F bag, it would be interesting to see what they actually weigh, you may be surprised.

In GEAR » storing sleeping bags
January 10, 11:29am

Re: Storing sleeping bags
I like that Kat! I always wanted a bedroom ceiling with a fishermans net, part of the whole Tiki styling, but I may have to switch it to no-see-um and go with the backpackers styling... I hang m...

In GEAR » storing sleeping bags
January 10, 11:01am

Re: Free Shipping
hey Lawson, did you get my email?

In Gear Deals » Mini Biners 10Pack $10.00
January 10, 10:27am

Re: NOAA
weathermen and baseball players...

January 09, 9:24am

Re: FWIW
updated the first post with the weather links.

January 09, 8:01am

Re: Water Source during 2nd night
from reading the text, it sounds like Goddard shelter has a water supply of some sort on the other side of the leanto. some googling leads me to believe there is a small water source there, with wa...

January 08, 10:09pm

Re: Might not need 0 bag
yea, was looking at this with the housemate, this trip's turning into a bust as far as a proper winter hike. At least it'll be nice to hit the trail with y'all.

January 08, 8:16pm

All Reader Reviews by Steven Adeff

Steven Adeff has posted no reviews.