Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Chad "Stick" Poindexter (Stick) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Wet & Humid Southeast....
About Me My stomping grounds are the SE US, and 90% of the time, somewhere on the AT in GA, TN, or NC. Other times I enjoy going to the Smokies, or other smaller wilderness areas such as the Savage Gulf area.
Most of my trips are between 2 - 5 days long, with rare 7 day long trips. My total pack weights are generally under 20 lbs, unless trying new gear, or carrying extra for the kids. In the dead of summer, I enjoy SUL hikes, and have given thought to XUL (almost there...)
CityRight Here
StateMS
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://stick13.wordpress.com/
My PDF Gear ListBasic 30 - 50 F Gear List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Chad "Stick" Poindexter

Showing 191 - 200 of 621 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...63

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: TH M90 V2 & 3 Carification
Doh... so simple... :) Sorry guys...

In GEAR » Comparing m90 to Pertex
July 17, 8:26am

REI Kingdom 4
I have the REI Kingdom 4 tent for me and my family. As an UL backpacker, I have grown quite accustomed to buying a particular item for a particular need, so I didn't mind buying a larger tent t...

In GEAR » car camping tent
July 17, 8:24am

TH M90 V2 & 3 Carification
Tim, would you mind clarifying which colors are v2 & which are v3? I notice on the TH site that in the description for M90 MR he adds a note that says: "M90v2 fabric is more water resistan...

In GEAR » Comparing m90 to Pertex
July 17, 7:59am

Re: Hexanet bug shelter
Yup, they are back! And mine should be here to me today... in just a few minutes actually! :) There have been some changes made to it vs the original design, mainly the fact that this one will ...

In GEAR » Hexanet bug shelter
July 12, 2:05pm

Re: you are me choose the best quilt possible
I would suggest an all 10D Revelation quilt from Tim and see about getting a sewn footbox. Going all 10D should drop the weight down to about 23.25 oz, and without the zipper may drop another oz or...

In GEAR » you are me choose the best quilt possible
July 08, 7:44pm

Re: Zebralight H50* vs Xtar H1
All I can say is that I love my ZLH51 and wouldn't trade it. It's a great light and I am happy to have spent the $$ on it.

In GEAR » Zebralight H50* vs Xtar H1
July 06, 6:56pm

Re: Hexamid question: lines and line-locs
For me here in the SE, I have been fine just using the precut lines without needing LineLocs. That doesn't mean that I have been able to place each stake on the first try either... there has be...

In GEAR » Hexamid question: lines and line-locs
July 05, 1:10pm

Re: Yama Mountain Gear
So, were those your pictures I saw on FB? As far as the tents, I was probably one of the first to get one when they were made available to the public. I agree with your thoughts, Gen has done an...

In GEAR » Yama Mountain Gear
July 05, 1:04pm

Re: FS: GoLite Pinnacle Pack - Mens, Medium - barely used $80 shipped
I am asking for a friend... What size waist would you say the medium would fit? Also, do you remember the torso size on the medium? Thanks

In Gear Swap » FS: GoLite Pinnacle Pack - Mens, Medium - barely used $80 shipped
June 23, 9:03pm

Didn't work for me...
After reading this I decided to clean up and reorganize my own gear...in hopes of uncovering my own hidden treasure. In the end though, all I found was some cut up pieces of shock cord, scraps of t...

In GEAR » Cool gear find - in my own house!
June 23, 12:52pm

All Reader Reviews by Chad "Stick" Poindexter

Chad "Stick" Poindexter has posted no reviews.