Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Chad "Stick" Poindexter (Stick) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Wet & Humid Southeast....
About Me My stomping grounds are the SE US, and 90% of the time, somewhere on the AT in GA, TN, or NC. Other times I enjoy going to the Smokies, or other smaller wilderness areas such as the Savage Gulf area.
Most of my trips are between 2 - 5 days long, with rare 7 day long trips. My total pack weights are generally under 20 lbs, unless trying new gear, or carrying extra for the kids. In the dead of summer, I enjoy SUL hikes, and have given thought to XUL (almost there...)
CityRight Here
StateMS
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://stick13.wordpress.com/
My PDF Gear ListBasic 30 - 50 F Gear List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Chad "Stick" Poindexter

Showing 191 - 200 of 658 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...66

Forum » Thread

Re: Payment Sent
Pack is sold to James, and is on the way!

In Gear Swap » FS: Yama Mtn Gear Cirriform SW Tent & ULA Circuit
November 25, 5:51pm

Re: Circuit
James, I got your PM and responded.

November 25, 2:51pm

ULA Circuit $160
Bump... ULA Circuit still available. Price dropped to $160.

November 24, 4:50pm

GFG down pants
I usually just stuff my GFG down pants, along with all my other down gear, right into my pack liner, however, there has been times that I also stuffed all of my down garments into one of the ZPacks...

In GEAR » Compresses down pants from GooseFeet Down?
November 23, 11:24am

6 stakes for the hexamid
I would just like to add that it is rare that I use all 10 stakes when setting up my Hexamid Solo plus. I really only use 6. And as others mentioned, it is very easy to set up.

In GEAR » Skyscape X floor dimensions
November 22, 7:27am

GooseFeet Gear + a bunch!
Another vote for the GFG down socks and the overbooties. As mentioned, the socks can be worn inside a tent, all clean & warm, and then for a pee break, or camp chores, slip the overbooties on. ...

In GEAR » Down booties
November 21, 6:23pm

Cuben as ground sheet
I love me some cuben fiber, however, one area I have always been a bit leary with cuben is using it as a groundsheet. In the past, I used the Lite version (0.74) cuben floor in my Hexamid tent for ...

In GEAR » To ZPacks Duplex Owners
November 18, 9:42pm

Re: RE: Clear cut pad on bottom
"The conclusion: from a thermodynamic performance perspective, using a ccf on TOP of an inflatable, even an insulated inflatable, provides significantly better performance" ^^^^^^ I...

In GEAR » Pad on top or bottom!
November 18, 9:11pm

Traction?
Just curious... for those that use the Altra's, specifically the LP1.5's, what do you think of the traction as far as wet rocks & roots?

In GEAR » Altra Superior vs Inov8 Trailroc 235
November 18, 9:05pm

Re: ULA CDT in cuben
Nice set-up!

In GEAR » ULA CDT in cuben
November 17, 5:07pm

All Reader Reviews by Chad "Stick" Poindexter

Chad "Stick" Poindexter has posted no reviews.